Chatper 15

“NO! Ah! Matthew!     AHHH! I hate seaweed its going to get me help!” I yelled. We were at the lake. it has been a year now. we are both 18, we moved out and got our own house. we were having a swimming race, that was until I started to feel seaweed. My second fear. Im scared its going to grab me and pull me under. He laughed and swam over to me.

            “Get on my back.” He looked so sexy. I got on his back ad grabbed him for dear life.

            “I want to get out.” he laughed.

            “hold on tight and hold your breath 1, 2, 3” I was about to ask him why I have to hold my breath but he dived under water. I held my breath. I could feel the seaweed on my legs. Ewww! We finally surfaced.

            “You cant let go now.” I realized we were really shallow. I let go and laughed. That was embarrassing.

            “I fixed my bikini and walked out of the water to our blanket. It was only Mat and I. it is our first “date”.

            “Let’s eat B.” right then my stomach growled.

            “Yes!” I ran to him. He pulled out the food. While I was eating the heavenly food Matthew broke silence.

            “Can I tell you something?” he asked. I nodded, not looking up. I felt him come close to me.

            “I-I love you.” I stopped chewing. He said the 3 words. Do I love him? I think I do.

            “I love you Brit.” He repeated. I smiled

            “I love you too.”  I answered. He reached in his jacket pocket htat was on the blanket and pulled me to stand up. He then got on one knee.

            “Brittney, I have loved you ever since we met. I know I treated you bad, I was just scared; I never felt the way I felt to you. And I now asking you to spend the rest of your life with me love me, have a family with me. Will you marry me?” he opened the small box, and there was a beautiful ring. I felt my eyes fill with tears.

            “Yes! Yes Matthew!” he put the ring on my finger. And got me in a hug. He looked at me, before kissing me.

            “I love you so much.”

            “I love you too.” I replied. I was getting married! Mom and Jase got a divorce but are really close, so im not marrying my step brother. I am marrying my Ex boyfriend, soon to be husband!