Chapter 9:

*CHAPTER 9*

The rest of the 2 weeks went by really fast.

“Are you sure your going to be ok here?” Flynn asked me for the 50th time when we were at my house. We were in my room unpacking.

 “Do you want to stay the night so I will be safe?” I asked.

 “Is that ok with your mom?”

 “As long as you don’t do anything?”

 “Anything like what?”

 “You know what.”

 “No I don’t, tell me.”

 “No, Flynn you know what im talking about.”

 “I Know.”

 “Come on, let’s go watch TV.” We walked downstairs. I noticed my parents were nowhere to be seen.

 “Matthew?”

 “Yes,”

 “Where are the parents?”

 “They left for a vacation. I see your back.”

 “Yup.”  I resumed walking to the living room. Flynn looked at me confused.

 “What?”

 “You’re talking to him?” he asked saying the word Him in a disgusted tone.

 “I forgave him.”

 “You’re too nice.”

 “But you love me.” He looked at me and smiled and nodded.

 “Ill be right back.” Flynn got up and went upstairs. Matthew took his spot.

 “Brittney.”

 “Yes?”

 “You know I really am sorry. I have changed.”

 “It’s okay.” He went back into the kitchen.

 “I got to go, I am really sorry.” Flynn hurried. I just nodded and opened the door for him. He jumped in his car. What was he in a rush for? I shrugged it off and decided to go to bed.

 I was half asleep when I heard my phone vibrate.

  Flynn:  Hey Alyssa wanna come over? Haven’t seen you in a long time. Miss you baby.”

 Oh my, Flynn is cheating on me! I texted him.

 Me: Its over. I guess that doesn’t matter because you have Alyssa.”

Flynn: What?”

 Me: you accidentally sent that to me. ITS OVER!

I put my phone on silent and cried.. I told him everything.

 “Brit? You okay?” I heard Matthew ask, concerned.

 “Yeah im fine.” He opened the door, slowly. I noticed he was shirtless,

 “What happened?”  

 “Flynn was cheating on me.” I whispered. I was crying again.

 He lied down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I squeezed closer to him. He was stroking my back, letting my tears stain his chest. I was happy I had the old Matthew back. Before he turned bad, he was the most wonderful guy ever. I finally noticed he really did change. I smiled, and happily fell asleep in his arms.