Help. [Chapter 2]

(A/N: Short, I know. And I know the crushy wushy business has started so soon, but I don't care. They've been friends for ages. CHU CAN'TZ BLAMEZ ME!)

Twilight felt herself stop right next to her white unicorn friend. The fashion pony turned to her and smiled.

'Oh, Twilight, dear. What a lovely surprise! What can I do for y-' Twilight stuffed her hoof in Rarity's mouth. The purple pony felt a sigh escape her mouth as she looked at the unicorn in distress.

'Rarity, I need help.' Rarity removed her friend's hoof from her mouth. She levitated a wet napkin to her mouth and cleaned any "dirt" off. She looked back at Twilight.

'Darling, that's quite unlike you! Usually we go to you for help. Tell me, what seems to be the matter?'

Twilight's face turned into a strawberry for a second. She looked at the ground and closed her eyes.

'When I first met Pinkie, I thought she was one of the craziest mares in Equestria...But then...I started to feel weird around her...'

Rarity's mind froze for a moment as she looked down at Twilight, 'It seems like you have a crush on her, deary.'

'But Rarity! I'm the princess of friendship, not love! It would ruin my reputation! What would others think of me?' Rarity put her hoof under Twilight's chin; she lifted the princess' head up and smiled.

'Twilight, darling, there's nothing wrong with having a crush. Celestia's not the princess of love and yet she's dating King Sombra. There's nothing wrong with you; nopony would think your weird. It's normal - you just have to deal with it.'

Twilight smiled, 'Rarity...Thank you...I'm glad I have a friend like you...' The two hugged as Rarity said in reply, 'It means no harm, Twilight.'