Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry
Nigga nah
Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry
No no hell nah
Looking at my watch he should've been home
Today I regret the night I put that ring on
He always got them fucking excuses
I pray to the lord you reveal what his truth is

I left a note in the hallway
By the time you read it I'll be far away
I'm far away
But I ain't fucking with nobody
Let's have a toast to the good life
Suicide before you see this tear fall down my eyes
Me and my baby we gone be alright
We gon' live a good life
Big homie better grow up
Me and my whoadies 'bout to stroll up
I see them boppers in the corner
They sneaking out the back door
He only want me when I'm not there
He better call becky with the good hair

I closed my notebook letting out a huge sigh, before washing up and going to bed. This morning, i had to check out the arena where i'll be performing in which turned to be Madison Square Garden, I met up with my crew and did some changes in the costumes and changed the whole set list a i added some songs and took out others. I wore to start off my show in NYC.

Set list:  

1-Intro/Roar

2-Dark Horse
3-Teenage Dream
4-Wide Awake
"Costume Change"
5-Rude Boy
6-Do it again  

  7-Ring The Alarm
8-Man Down
"Costume Change"
9-Upgrade U+Crazy in love+show me what you got
10-Sax
11-Dance For you (No singing)
"Costume Change"
12-Dangerously in love/Sweet Dreams/Sweet Love
13-I care
14-Heaven
"Costume Change"
15-Clique(Jay Z)+Diva+Baby Boy
16-Deja Vu
"Costume Change"
17-Pretty Hurts
18-Halo+Xo+Ending

  The show was starting in an hour and i was nervous, i looked at the sky and smiled while whispering: "Mommy will do great,baby".
The arena was getting more and more packed with people as the time passed, i was currently in my dressing room wearing casual clothes when Jacob came rushing through the door breathing hard.
"What's wrong?" I asked he took a deep breath before speaking.
"Prince Harry and the Cambridges are here in the VIP section". "What??" I practically shouted. I got out of the room while and got to the VIP section where they were sitting surrounded by guards.
"Oh miss Kayla" Prince Harry said as he extended his hand for me to shake as i gladly took it.
"We came to your show to watch you perform" Kate said and i smiled at her. "It's an honor, your highness. I hope you'll have a great time on my show and if you'll excuse me i have to get ready" I said. "Oh yes of course, you better get going or you'll be late" Prince William said as i nodded my head, i curtsied and quickly left.
"NYC welcome to "The Freak Show", are you ready to party?" I asked and they screamed a loud "Yes"
I've felt the amazing energy of the crowd throughout the entire show,sometimes i would look up into the VIP section and my eyes caught Prince Harry smiling at me which i gladly returned the smile back.

  This show was the longest one i've ever done, it made me feel so many emotions inside until i started crying and the crowd cheering for me made me smile again." I'm a girl and i get emotional too. I will never forget tonight NYC" I said as they cheered even louder.

"NYC you've been amazing throughout the entire show, i would like to thank you for your amazing energy and i also would like to thank The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry for coming to my show tonight. NYC, Goodnight, i love you all" I said and stepped backstage, the crowd was still cheering loudly for me. I went to my dressing room and quickly got and went back to meet the royals.
"It was amazing,you are truly an amazing performer Kayla" Kate said and i smiled. "Thank you, your highness" I said. "How can you sing and dance for two hours straight?" asked prince Harry making me giggle slightly. "I've been performing since i was a kid so this is quite easy for me' I said and they smiled.
"We are going to leave but Harry wants to have dinner with you" Prince William said caughting me off guard. "I mean if you weren't tired, we could have dinner together' Harry said and i nodded " I would love to,your Highness" I said
We got out of the arena all together and the paparazzi nearly crushed us but the security quickly came into the image to protect us we each got into separate cars as the other couple went somewhere else, we drove to a restaurant nearby to have dinner.
As we walked into the restaurant,gasps were heard everywhere as we walked to the table in the corner. Like the gentleman he is, he pulled the chair for me to sit.
He told me about how much he enjoyed the show, and i asked him about the royal life and how he can deal with all of that work and he even told me about his life in the military.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked. "No, not at the moment. I used to but we broke up" I said and he raised an eyebrow. "Can i ask why? Not to be rude or anything?" He said and i smiled. "He cheated" I simply said and his eyes widened. "How can he do that? I mean he had a beautiful and talented girl next to him. He must be blind" He said and i blushed at his compliments.
We continued our dinner and he insisted to pay, We walked out of the restaurant and the paps went crazy once again but he kept an arm around my waist protectively, i've never hanged out with a British guy before and not just any guy Prince Harry.
"Your accent is amazing" I murmured to myself. "Why, thank you" He said and i froze. "Did i say that out loud?" I asked and he nodded laughing at me. "It's okay, i know my accent is amazing" He said and i laughed at is cockiness.
we wondered around NYC streets together, looking around and talking. The time passed by so quickly that i didn't want to go back to my empty house.
"Kayla, Can you give me your number?" He asked and i nodded. "Yes, your Highness" I said and he laughed. "I think we got close enough,so call me Harry" He said. "okay, Harry" I said and he smiled.
I got out of the car and waved at him as he waved back from inside the car, i entered my house and the lonely air hit me. Once again, i found myself listening to sad music to keep me company but at least i got to hang out with the Prince of Wales.