I stared to remember memories from the past...

~ back then ~

" Alfred..."

" Why are you hiding here? Most importantly, why are you crying? " I said, looking at the little Alfred hiding in the corner, crying.

" Did that man hurt you, again? " I asked, staring at him, he kept quiet.

" Why...he hates me... I just showed him..." I looked at his hand, he was holding the results of his studies.

I was shocked when I saw it.

He took the first place in each and every subject.

He's the first in his school...

" You showed him this? " I asked, looking at him, as he hides his face more.

" I-- t-though, he would be h-happy... if he sees this..." He said, not looking at me.

I can notice the red marks around his neck, I'm sure he strangled him, again.

He hates him that much...

" You did well " I said, looking at him with a small smile.

" ...... Really? " He slowly looked at me, I nodded.

Today, I'll be leaving this house...

" Master Sam, are you really willing to leave? " asked Mr Tom.

This butler wasn't here for a while, yet he really knows how to do his job, and most importantly...

He's taking a good care of Alfred.

And bears with that man orders, and behaviours.

I believe he'll continue working here, if he keeps on acting this well.

" I am. It's not necessary to remind you, but make sure to take care of this house..." I said, looking around at the house.

This rotten house...

" Little master will miss you, though..." He said, looking down.

" I'm sure he won't" I grinned at him.

I walked to that man desk.

I really can't stand him.

" Come in " he said, smoking. I walked in.

" I'll be leaving today. I want to thank you in an appropriate manner for everything you had done " I said to him.

" No need. Even though I didn't consider you as a son to me, you could have stayed if you wanted " he said coldly.

" Indeed, farewell..." I said, walking away.

" You... remind me of her " he said as I was walking.

I know that already...

= = = = =

Ahh, I got so much into the memories back then...

" I suppose you already know that his mother died when she brought him to life " I said, getting back to my sense.

" I do. Could it be that's why his father hated him? " she asked.

" I guess..." I turned and looked at her, " so that's the reason your husband is so cold, unless there are unknown other reasons " I laughed, sitting back.

" My, my, I know there are many other things you're hiding, but I'll wait until you speak by yourself. For now, I have one last question...." She looked at me " why do you know that much about him, are you both siblings? "

" Indeed " I replied, simply.

" Ahh... I was right. But I didn't know that Alfred father had another child..." She said a bit surprised.

" He didn't..." I laughed a bit while I said that.

" Oh... but if he didn't... how can you two be siblings!? " she raised an eyebrow.

" I'm Alfred older brother...."

" From his mother " I said, looking at her with a grin.

Alfred p.o.v

It's raining heavily...

I didn't see that brat, ever since that happened...

I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

" Come in " I said.

" Sorry to disturb you, master, but..." Said the maid, looking down.

" What is it? " I asked, looking at her.

" One of the horses is missing..." She said acting nervously.

" It's fin--" I was about to say that, when she continued.

" Along with one of the workers and a maid..." She said that still acting nervously.

" They left amount of money there " she handed me the money, I throw it on the table.

" Who are they? " I asked, looking at her.

" The name of the worker is Jack and the maid is Alexandra " she said, looking down.

I was surprised as I heard the name...

" Don't let them run " I said as my voice got louder, and my eyes got red from anger.

" Call all the guards and workers, they've to find them!! " I yelled at her face and she rapidly nodded.

" I won't allow you to run " that's what I said, while I walked out of the door of my room.

" You'll never run away from me " I mumbled and I tighten my grips.