"Well..."

"You know if we weren't both lying in bed half naked I'd accuse of you being so far in the closet that you might as well be Harry Potter lost in Narnia."

"God you're an idiot," Charlie sighs, but he presses another kiss to Finn's lips once again none the less.

Their legs tangle together until Charlie is straddling Finn's waist and the pair's bodies are pressed so close together that when Finn breathes he can feel their chests brush, can almost feel Charlie's heart beating against his skin. Finn imagines that heaven feels somewhat like this, like being lost and finding your home all at the same time.

"All day," Finn mutters under his breath, "I don't think you'd understand how much I'd like to do that."

"Judging by the hardness of your dick I'd say I've got a good idea."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"Don't tease," Finn says, "especially not right now."

"I'm here to please."

Finn groans and Charlie smiles wickedly.

"You've said that a few times today already," Finn points out jokingly, "and yet I'm not feeling very pleased."

Charlie presses several chaste kisses to Finn's lips, meanwhile his fingers fumble with the buttons on the other boy's shirt. Hands tug at fabric until Finn sits shirtless as Charlie's mouth works a trail down his chest.

Finn writhes and begs but Charlie takes his time. Charlie is a tease, and Finn can't say he's entirely happy about that.

He can't say he minds either though.

xxx

A couple of hours later the pair are still lying in bed, bodies pressed against one another.

"You should use your mouth more often."

For that comment Finn receives a light slap.

"What?" Finn replies undeterred. "I'm just saying that my dick appreciated that."

"Shut up," Charlie mumbles, burying his head into the pillow.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, in fact you seem to have quite a bit of natural talent, I'm impressed."

"I hate you."

"Nah you don't."

"I'm close," Charlie warns teasingly, "so any chance we can stop talking about this."

"I don't get you," Finn sighs, "you'll suck my dick but you won't talk about it afterwards."

"Let's call it post-coital embarrassment."

"That's not a thing."

"It is now."

"You're a weird one," Finn says, but affection leaks into his tone.

He presses a light kiss to Charlie's lips and the other boy moves in closer so that he's nestled in the crook of Finn's arm.

"Seriously though Charlie you did a good job, last time I mention it I promise."

Charlie rolls his eyes but his lips curve upwards into a small smile none the less.

"Can we sleep now?" He asks.

"I was actually thinking we should go grab so food."

"What happened to staying in bed all day?"

"What happened to you thinking that was a bad idea?" Finn asks in reply.

"I changed my mind," Charlie says.