At the moment Charlie is trying to focus on the present without worrying about what might happen. Something which somehow seems to be becoming simultaneously easier and yet somehow more difficult.

"What you thinking about," Finn asks after a few minutes of silence, nudging Charlie's cheek with his forehead.

"Just thinking about stuff."

"Wow. So descriptive."

"Thanks babe," Charlie mumbles.

"Seriously," Finn says, "you've called me babe twice today, are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine," Charlie says with a roll of his eyes, "god I'm not even allowed to say nice stuff to you anymore apparently."

"You're allowed to say nice stuff to me, but yesterday you gave me a twenty minute lecture on why the word babe was weird and we should never use it."

"I don't know, I kind of like calling you it."

"Does this mean I'm allowed to call you sunshine then?"

Charlie sighs.

"Yes you call me sunshine."

Finn beams and Charlie feels his pulse quicken a little bit. He tugs the other boy ever so slightly closer, bringing their bodies together once again.

"So sunshine," Finn says, "if you won't let me stay in bed all day, what's the plan for today?"

"Well babe," Charlie replies, pausing slightly, "I suppose we can lay in bed for a few minutes, then we can make some breakfast, then library?"

"And where does you sucking my dick fit into that?"

Rather than looking taken aback, Charlie cocks his head as if he's actually considering the question.

"Now?"

"Fuck Charlie don't tease."

Charlie's smile is wicked and Finn groans.

"You're such a goddamn tease," Finn complains, "honestly why do I put up with you?"

"Because I'm a brilliant kisser."

"Meh."

"Wow rude," Charlie says.

Finn responds by pressing their lips together, the two of them bathe in the luxuriousness of the kiss. It's one of those that feels like it could last forever, Charlie's fingers intertwined around Finn's neck.

"I don't know," Finn tells Charlie when he pulls away, "I guess that was decent."

"Can I have another go? See if I can change your mind."

"Fine."

Finn sighs as if Charlie is asking him for a massive favour but the grin on his face does not dim.

This one is more fiery, more passionate. Finn swears that empires could crumble and be rebuilt again with a kiss like that, that a whole kingdom could be brought to its knees. It feels like the pair of them are frozen in time but the world is keeping on spinning.

"Maybe we should stay in bed all day," Charlie whispers.

"See I knew you really thought it was a good idea."

"I guess you somehow managed to change my mind."

"I guess I'm just far too attractive for you to disagree," Finn says.

"Well I know it's definitely not that," Charlie teases, "you're not really my type."

"Next you'll be telling me that your type is people who don't have a dick."