The Announcement

So sorry, school has been a pain but here it is. The longest and final part. Enjoy

For the next three days you stayed with James, Sirius, and Remus, not telling the former two that you and Sirius were married.

On the night before school started back Sirius snuck into the spare room you were staying in and layed with you.

'Are we going to tell everyone what happened?' he asks after fifteen minutes of silence.

'I suppose so. It wouldn't be fair to not tell our best friends that were married. You do know that they'll want to have another wedding when we get out of school so that they can be in it right? Especially James.'

'Yeah I know. But this time it will be our choice and you can plan it however you want. It'll be a dream come true. For the both of us.'

You prop your head on his chest and look up at him. 'You've dreamt about marrying me?' you ask.

Sirius blushes and covers his face with his hands.

'Nuh-uh,' you sit up and try to move his hands away. When you finally manage to, you're straddling him and pinning his hands above his head, using all your weight to keep them there. 'Come on, you can tell me. I'm your wife after all.'

He sighs and groans. 'You're going to laugh at me.'

'Babe. I laugh at you all the time anyways. But if it makes you feel better I promise i won't laugh.'

'Promise?' he asks.

You let his hands go and hold out one hand, pinky raised. 'Pinky promise.'

Sitting up, he wraps one arm around your waist and holds out his other hand, locking your pinky was his.

'Now tell me all about it. I am very curious,' you tell him, draping your arms around his neck.

He lets his head fall on your shoulder, trying to hide his blushing face from you.

'I've dreamt about marrying you three times,' he confesses.

'Three?'

Sirius nods. 'The first time was the day that we had the party after we won the Quidditch cup. You were really drunk and you came over to me after one of the guys hit on you. You sat down on my lap, flipped the guy off, and kissed my cheek. And your exact words were, 'Sorry but I'm taken. See his guy. He's my husband.' My face was so red and Prongs and Moony wouldn't let it go. Every time you would walk anywhere near us they would make some comment about my wife coming over.'

'So that's why you were all flushed whenever I came over. What about the second time?'

'Hmm. Let's see...' he thinks about it for a moment. 'Ah yes. Second time was after you got into an argument with my brother and a few other Slytherins on my behalf.'

'I remember that. Malfoy and Sev were talking bad about you and Reg was just standing there. It irritated me to no end that your brother wasn't even trying to stop it. So I stepped in and told him off. Malfoy and Sev tried to get me but... well...' you paused and blushed a bit.

Sirius laughs, smirking at you. 'You hexed the hell out of him. Some of the best spellwork I had ever seen. That's when I knew I was in love with you. Til that day no one except James and Remus had ever stood up for me.'

'It was nothing really. Now tell me about the third time.'

'The third time was just last night. When we finally went to sleep I dreamt it was me you were marrying, not Reg. Looks like my dream came true too,' he laughs.