Self Confidence

You don't even know how many people I see a day who lack self confidence. Everyday I see things on this website such as "I'm too ugly for a boyfriend" and "I suck at everything". Girls mainly need to step it up. Being an easily bored person I found a picture with fifteen steps to a positive self-image. 

1. - Reject all negative thoughts; they have no right to define you.

So many people are saying things and degrading themselves. Believe in yourself.

2. - Look at yourself as a whole person, do not focus on specific characteristics.

Yes you might have a slightly larger butt, but it compliments your overall figure. Work it.

3. - Believe in you talents! Cherish them and explore their possibilities.

I see a lot of people mad because they aren't as good as someone else. They got that way through practice so practice yourself and your talents will flourish.

4. - You are stronger than any perception or opinion anyone has ever had about you.

Haters will be haters. Someone calling you a nerd or ugly won't matter down the road when you're a CEO and married to an extremely handsome man that loves you for you.

5. - Embrace all the things that make you special.

These things set you apart from the crowd and allow you to be original.

6. - Find your voice. Listen to it. Speak it out loud, even if your voice shakes.

Being quiet your whole life won't allow you to experience it. Say what you need to say and make a difference.

7. - Shut down those voices in your head that try to downsize your self-confidence and tell yourself that you are a powerful, strong, and beautiful woman (or man).

The first step to being beautiful externally is believing you are internally.

8. - Stop hating your body, your voice, or whatever it is you hate about yourself. Accept it as an important part of you.

What you hate about your body another person wishes they had. Love it for making you different.

9. - Never forget that you are an original, just the way you are.

Nobody can clone you so be you.

10. - Use the time and energy comparing yourself to others to focus on your own strengths, goals, talents, and gifts.

By using this time you become a better you and excel on your talents more than you did before.

11. - Make mistakes and never be afraid to ask questions or to learn from others.

Without mistakes you never learn.

12. - Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.

Would you really want to be friends with a girl who doesn't have any confidence and always complains about how others are better than her?

13. - Surround yourself with positive people

Positive people make you think positive. 

14. - Be transparent, be authentic, be the real you.

Nothing is worse than being fake. Nobody can really be your friend if you don't present your real self.

15. - Remember that all the things about yourself that you sometimes wish were different, are really the most special because you are the real thing.

I always wished I had a less pointy nose, but I realize that I got my facial features from my parents who I respect a lot. I'd rather look like people I respect than a plastic surgury barbie.