Because I Never Put It On My About Me

I've been bored and actually ended up stalking the Cafe instead of the MDC. Being the lazy ass I am I came across a questionnaire thing and decided to borrow a few of the questions for this current chapter. Aren't you happy to read all about me. It's all completely stupid stuff that isn't important.

#1 - Name?

Ashley Rene' _____ (I ain't stupid to give you my last name, it's embarrassing) 

#2 - How old are you?

It's rude to ask a girl her age, but i'm 16. Yay I can drive.

#3 - What car do you drive? (Look I made this question!)

I drive my baby Caroline. She's a black Toyota Carolla Sport (upgraded like hell). Thank you daddy <3

#4 - If you could be an animal what animal would you be?

I'd be a cat. I adore my cats and yes, i'd be that bitchy queen cat of the house. 

#5 - Favorite movie and worst part of it?

 I just watched this yesterday for the first time surprisingly, but Forest Gump. Worst part has to be when Bubba Gump dies.

#6 - Which color describes your day today best?

Today, 11/18/2013, would be a turquoise day. It's been calm and mellow, but interesting.

#7 - What location in the world suits your personality the best?

I'm kinda stuck up and I have high standards so i'd say Paris or Spain.

#8 - Toast, Cereal, or Porridge?

I don't eat breakfast and my doctor likes to yell at me for it.

#9 - If your book was adapted (this one) would you prefer a TV show, a movie, a play, or something else?

Maybe a late night tv show like Chelsea Lately. I have a feeling this will be full of me bitching about stuff.

#10 - Baking or Cooking?

Would you like a piece of burnt toast?

#11 - Which genre do you absolutely hate and what would the title of a story of this genre be if you were forced to write it?

One Direction has ruined the fan fiction area of this website. This story would be called "OMG I'm a Pathetic White Girl Who Will Fall In Love With All Of One Direction And Carry Their Babies At The Age Of 13!"

#12 - What do you want major and minor in college?

I want to major in Communications and minor in Graphic Design. I want to be in the marketing or advertising world.

#13 - What is the college you most want to go to?

Baylor. Hands down.

#14 - What time period and place would you like to live in and why? 

Ancient Greece. I'd convince them I was a goddess just for giggles.

#15 - In the movie of your life, who would play you? 

Mila Kunis

#16 - What is your favorite letter of the alphabet and why?

U, because of course I love you.

#17 - Lucky number?

4, because nobody ever chooses 4.

#18 - What's your physical feature people comment on the most?

My long legs.

#19 - Favorite quote from your book?

"yes, real talk not mind conversations"

#20 - Favorite quote from a published book?

This is from Allegiant.

"I used to think that when people fill in love, they just landed where they landed, and they had no choice in the matter afterward. And maybe that's true of beginnings, but it's not true of this, now.

I fell in love with him. But I don't just stay with him by default as if there's no one else available to me. I stay with him because I choose to, every day that I wake up, everyday that we fight or lie to each other or disappoint each other. I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me."