"First off what your fuckin' language when you're talking to me, second why are you catching a attitude all I did was ask a simple question," she pointed at me.

"Because! You always take up for him! What about your daughters! He's always bothering us and making us feel weird, but you wanna blame everything on us! He was the one who ate your brownies, he's the one who bleached your clothes, he's the one who scratched your car! He do every damn thing!"

"You needa stop talkin' to your mama like that!" he yelled.

"I am 19 fuckin' years old, I can talk to her anyeay I want to! Stop trying to play vi-..nevermind i'm out yo, and I'm not coming back!" I stormed to my room.

Once I again Kim chooses this fuck nigga over me and Lakayla. This has been happening everysince O came down here and I'm sick of it!

"Chanelle stop," she closed my door.

"No! You always do this. Everytime you get a man, you always put him before us, and I'm done Kim,"

I picked up my other suit case and stuffed some clothes in there. She stood up and walked out of my room, i heard talking but i couldn't really tell what they were saying.

"You know your mom really loves you and Kay,"

"What would you know about "Love"? You're only here for her money, and for a little fam," I scoffed.

"Well actually...I'm here for you," he whispered in my ear.

"Bruh get th-..ah ah ah, I wouldn't want to get so loud Chanelle," he covered my mouth.

I looked at this nigga like he was about crazy, i mean well he is...but damn wtf😭

"Now Chanelle, I've had my eye's on you for awhile..I'm pretty sure you noticed. Kim told me not to tell you this, but you were originally supposed to be mine, but you ran right back to that nigga August. She didn't think August was going to come to the West, so she was going to introduce me to you," he smirked.

"I know that that's where you're going now, and I know that you're afraid. Just know that if I can't have you...no one can,"

I just grabbed my suitcases and ran out of the house. Once again Kim was on that "you need a man" bullshit. She knows how much I hate her playing "match-maker".

The dick🔪: I want you here before midnight and if you're not here you have trouble coming your way darling😘😏 (either way I'll find you)

I pulled over, and blocked his number and turn my location off. I search through my apps to see if he downloaded any tracking devices, and sure enough he did...fuckin' weirdo😬

After I have calmed down good enough I drove to August's place and knocked on his door..

"L.O.V.E.E.E.E-...Chanelle? What you. Do-..Move I need a drink.." I pushed him out of the way.

I walked into his kitchen to his bar, and grabbed a bottle of Henny until he snatched out..

"August what the fuck give it baack," i whined.

"No, you know your therapist said no more drinking after what happened last time," he frowned.

"Please! I won't get carried away this time,"

"Hell no, now go sit down in the living room," he pointed.

I just rolled my eyes and stomped over to the couch. "What's wrong? Why are you ova' hea' so early,"

"Damn you make it sound like you don't want me over here," i folded my arms.

"Girl you know you can come over here whenever you want to, now tell me what's up, you look stressed babeh,"