Okana- iii

Okana looked at her cousin and laughed, she could not believe that her cousin had just told her "a little soldier stood you up?" She said, laughing harder then she had before. Thomas rolled his eyes "She's not some 'little soldier'" he said making the sign with his fingers as he said it "-apparently she's the daughter of the Sergeant Major of the Army in Asia"

Okana smiled and looked away "Well no wonder" she said grinning at her cousin and he looked away "Well I'm sure that won't happen again" He said and Okana laughed.

She looked away and realized that this girl was a lot stronger then her cousin, whom she knew was already very strong. She looked up at her cousin, who looked back at her confused "Thomas?" She asked, she knew that this soldier might be the chance to find what she had been looking for "I want you to contact her captain and tell him or her that I want the soldier here at once" Thomas eyes went dark and he looked down "why in the world would you need her?" He asked, his face no longer happy and now filled with shock and worry.

Okana looked at him and muttered "I've gone too long without finding who killed my parents" Thomas looked away, he knew where this was going "I believe that she will be able to find the murderer" she whispered. Thomas sighed and looked at her as if he were looking at a puzzle, trying to put the pieces together "Okay, I'll go and get to it then"

19:27 Sunday, November 17, 2148
Five hours ago her cousin had gotten home and Four hours ago she told him to call the soldier's Captain.
Now she kneeled in front of a palace guard dog she had taken from the palace.
Okana was all dressed in black and her face was covered by a mask, she took out the old piece of cloth, who was now ripped into small pieces. She brought one to the dog for it to smell "Find him for me" she said as it started to run, following the smell.

Okana started to follow it , climbing a tall building to keep an eye on it. She started to jump buildings and she ran after the dog until it came to a complete stop. She climbed down the building and looked at the dog who was looking at nearby pub.

She looked at a man who stood facing away from her, it was dark so she couldn't tell what he looked like but she could tell that he had tan skin and light brown hair, the same description of the killer. She gasped and looked away, she tried to get her heart to beat normally again. She looked back at him and he was looking straight at her, she saw that his face was covered by the mask he wore 5 years ago.

The dog beside her barked at him like crazy and she tried to shush it. She put the lease on it as she started to run away. She looked behind her and saw the the man and his friends chasing after her and started to run faster, she heard a bullet hit the wall in front of her, she gasped and kept on running until she turned a block and went into a small restaurant. She sighed and took off her mask once she heard a group of many people run past her, the people in the restaurant gasped once she had taken off her mask "Our glorious empress, please come sit!" Said a small woman who she assumed owned the restaurant "it's on the house" the lady added.

Okana smiled and looked down, she knew she couldn't decline the offer, it would be rude of her "Of course, I'll take anything" she grinned, a fake one obviously "But you must be quick, I really must leave" she said and the lady gasped, Okana guessed it was a good kind of gasp "please come and sit!" She said as she ran off into the kitchen, yelling in a different language to the cooks.

When Okana had finished she started to walk the now super fed dog down the dark street, she looked at her clock 21:48, she gasped, her cousin would be home soon. He would be furious if he knew she had gone out.

She started to run and fast as she could, soon as she knew it the castle was in view. She started to run faster until she hit someone and she fell. She looked up and saw maybe the most attractive guy she had ever seen, I mean c'mon she's in her castle almost 24/7 so this is the cutest it's gonna get "Um..Hello?" He asked, I quickly got up and brushed myself off "I'm really sorry" I said quickly and he laughed "it's no problem" he said. The guy in front of me had tan skin, he also had light brown hair and he had green eyes. In Central City it was normal that people had tan skin and blue eyes, my guess was that he wasn't from Central Brazil like she was from.

He looked down at her and smiled, he started to walk off and she was left there all alone in the cold night. She decide just continue walking back home and to hopefully forget what had happened that night.