Takara- ii

She feel a punch across her face. Something she hadn't felt in a long time.
"You can not talk back to me soldier! Do you understand?!" Those words sounded weird to her. She's never been talked to in such an unfriendly manner.

Back home, sure they would scold the troops. But deep down, even though it hurt at times, they knew that it was for their own good. Tough love. But this, this was different, he was just an ass. Not for the sake to make anyone better, but simply because that's the way he was.
" Get back on your feet soldier! I don't need weak links to fight for my country!" He says as he give Takara a kick in the core. She felt it being weaker than she thought it would be. His legs were clearly weaker then his arms.

"Your country? Last time I checked you weren't the one sitting in the throne"
A silence fell upon the people around them. They were in the main fighting grounds. So a lot of people were there. The building was "military secondary training; central" which was total bullshit since they're wasn't really a primary military training, nor was there any other place that wasn't the central.
She got on her feet "take that back soldier!" he says to her coming close to her face. "No" She say in a stern voice, looking dead strait in his eyes. "Excuse me soldier? What did you just say?" his eyes full with anger. She looks at him "oh my bad, no sir"

He looked at her with disbelief and discussed. "How dare you talk to me with su..." She didn't let him finish. She started talking with her chest held high just like her father told her to do if people weren't taking her seriously "sir, my orders as a soldier are simple. I read the hand book and I obey the hand book, and listen to my captains orders" She puts herself closer to him "rule number 47, always tell the truth and sir, far as I'm concerned you aren't following the rules" it seemed like he wanted to talk but she wouldn't let him "this country is ruled by your cousin, not you. And I will take orders from the people I believe are higher then me, which are my captains and not you"
She turns her back towards him and start to walk past the people standing around them. She senses him walk towards her body. She ducks as she sees his fist swing above her.
"Rule number 32, be light on your feet" Takara continues to walk and leave the large fighting centre, but she can't leave the feeling that this won't be the last time she'll encounter this man.

A/N thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it, the chapters will be longer later on in the story! Make sure to keep reading to know what happens with Okana and Takara!  I'm the other author btw...
-Vanessa