.Chapter 26.

.Sammie's POV.

I smiled at Harry as we all got in the seats, so it was Simon, Po, Me and Then Harry. "Oh guys, just so you know me and Po are dating." Simon says and Harry nods, I immediately squealed. Harry pressed the record button but I didn't realise. "Oh my god! How when what?" I ask and Po laughs. "Well we had a date last night and then he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." He says and I instantly smiled.

"Wait I need to check if my makeup isn't smudged." I say and get up to go to my room. "Are you serious? You're makeup looks smudged anyway." Harry says as I check my makeup, it looked perfectly okay. "That's rude!" I exclaims and run back to the living room and sit down next to Po. "You alright there?" Po asks Simon who was pulling a weird face, making me and Harry laugh.

"Is everyone ready?" Harry asks, sitting down next to me. "Yep." He says and I smile at him and then the camera. "Okay." Po says, taking a deep breath, I smile at her and grab her hand, I interlock our fingers to give her support and she just smiles.

"Hey guys! How's it going?" Harry does his intro, "Good." Simon says and Harry looks at Simon and laughs. I just smile at the camera. "Right, so today is going to be a rather different video. You guys have been wandering who these losers are so today we are going to explain who they are I guess." Harry says and I smile at him.

"Right, so you might of seen these guys in the Face paint challenge on Josh's channel, and the Thunderstorm vlog on Vikks channel, and we have had lots of questions of people going. 'Who TF are they?'" Simon says and I nod.

"We are kidnappers." Po says and I laugh. "Wow you're awkward." Harry says and Po nods. "You should know that by now." She says back and I just shake my head. "Right. So this is Sammie." Harry Says, pointing at me, I wave at the camera. "Hello world." I say and Harry smiles. "And this is Porshea." Simon says, pointing to Po

"Right, so, Po is actually JJs sister, which is ironic as you guys didn't know that until like, what 3 weeks ago?" I ask the boys and they nod. "Yeah, so, long story short I got kicked out of this guys house I was living in, and I needed a place to stay, so I contacted JJ, and he said he would pick me up." Po explains and I nod. "And Simon went with JJ, so they picked up Porshea, and then the next day, she invited Sammie over." Harry exclaims and I smile at the camera again.

"Yep, so then I came over and I met you guys, who I've been watching for about 3 years." I say and Harry laughs, "Dedicated Fan." Harry says to the camera and I just shake my head, smiling. "Even though there has been some compilations along the way." Simon says, looking at both me and Porshea, making me look down at my wrist that was covered by the many bracelets.

"They have fitted into the group quite well." Harry says and puts an arm around me. I smiled at him and then looked back at the camera, I pretended that the camera is an actual human being I'm talking to. "So, Po lives with Me and the rest of the sidemen, and Sammie lives with Harry." Simon says and I nod. "Harry isn't apart of the sidemen though." I say and Harry just shakes his head. "Oh fuck off." He says and pushes me into Po a little, making her jump as she wasn't expecting that.

"Holy shit you scared the crap out of me... And Harry don't you dare zoom in on me." Po says an Harry laughs. "I'm not promising anything." "Please zoom in on her." Simon asks Harry and I laugh at them. "Okay, so, once we got to know each other, we all got very close, so, me and Simon got close, and Harry and Sammie got close." Po says and I nod.

"And now we are together." Harry says and Po's and Simons eyes widen. "Wait WHAT?!" They both shout as I laugh. "I FUCKING KNEW IT." Po says. Pointing at me and Harry, we where both laughing at how priceless There reaction was. "Oi! Was it not that obvious?" I ask and Simon shakes his head. "WHEN DID YOU GUYS BECOME AN ITEM?" Po shouts, squealing with excitement as I laughed. "The night we got back from Sammie's Mums." Harry says and I nod, smiling at them.

"Oh okay. Btw me and Po are an item as well." Simon says and everyone was silent. "Wow... So subtle." Po says and I laugh. "Anyway, that's a back story to how we met Po and Sammie, if you enjoyed it please Like and Comment don't forget to subscribe, and byeee!" Harry says.

"THEY ARE MAKING YOUTUBE CHANNELS SOON!" Simon shouts and I laugh at him and shake my head before waving at the camera as Harry pressed the record button to stop it from recording. "Welp, that was fun." Harry says and I laugh. "I can't believe you guys are a thing." Po says, still in shock.

"Aww come here." I say and hug her, she hugs back. "You guys are honestly such a cute couple." I whisper and she laughs. "You and Harry are goals." She says. I discard myself from the hug and I help Harry pack away the recording equipment. Once we finished we all sat down in the Lounge, I was sat on Harry's lap, as I usually do and Simon and Po where cuddling On the couch.

"Yo where's Cal?" Simon asks and I shrug. "Oh, he went out with Chip, but he will be Back with Nandos soon." Harry says and I nod, he kisses my cheek and I blush. I Moet thinking of the way I acted in that video, if I acted to cocky, too vein, everything kept Rick rolling in my head.

I hope they don't hate me.
<><><><><><><><><>
It's short, it's shitty, but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless, if you did enjoy make sure to leave a comment, otherwise, talk to you all later! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3