"Hyung please, im not feeling well." I answered, bitting my lips so he wont hear me sobbing.

I've never felt so much pain until last night. The darkness, the pouring rain, the intimidating silence. It will haunt me forever. It was torture. I wanted to die. Killing myself is better than going through this pain every single day.

I couldnt take it anymore. The entire conversation i had with him made me frail and fragile. I run away as i cant bear to see his face. The face i've always adore. The face i want to see everytime i wake up for the rest of my life. I heard him calling my name as he run after me but i didnt stop. The legs kept running. My entire body was wet from the pouring rain, mud splashing everywhere as i take a step. I didnt know where to go, i just kept on running. It doesnt matter if i had no direction, i just wanted to get away from here, from him. A lot of things keep running through my mind but i cant focus, everything was a blur. Until now, everything still doesnt make sense.

"When are you going to feel better? Huh? When Taehyung apologizes? When you fimd someone new? When?" Jimin hyung huffed.

I salute Jimin hyung's toughness. I know he's hurting too, maybe more than me but he's not even showing it. He's trying his best to fight the tears back and show that he's okay. Why cant i be like him? Why am i such a wimp.

"I know you're hurt, i am too but there's more to life than a broken heart. Life goes on kookie, it wont wait for you to feel better before it continues revolving again." I heard him release a heavy sigh before the other side of the bed sunk. I turn around to face him and he gave a weak smile.

"It hurts so much. If this is what love is, i dont want it anymore." I sat up and hugged jimin hyung as i let my tears run down his shoulders. He constantly rubbed his hand on my back in an attempt to comfort me but it just made me cry even more.

"Stop crying, even if you cry your eyes out, it wont change the fact that those bastards played with our emotions." Jimin hyung uttered with hatred.

"I gave him all of me. I loved him, more than i have ever loved anybody." I continued to crumble, letting all my feelings out.

"That's the problem. You gave him all and nothing at all for yourself."

"Im so stupid. It hurts so much." I uttered once more.

"Nothing will happen if you continue to be like this. You did nothing wrong so dont burden yourself so much. Get back up and move on. Like ive said, life goes on and so should you." Jimin hyung advised.

"But i dont know what to do, where to start. After all the things he's done i still can get him out of my head." I sput honestly.

"Get busy. If you have more time in your hand then you'll have limited time thinking of that asshole. Next week will be our Flower Farm's 1sr anniversary. Pour all your time and effort in helping me plan for the celebration." Jimin hyung uttered.

"Let's give those dickheads a taste of their own medicine." Jimim hyung howled as he rubbed his palm devilishly.

"What do you mean?" I asked in interest.

"Well. Just like them, we have our good looks and bodies to showcase too. Ever since we've got here we havent really made our presence known to everyone. We were so preoccupied with those monsters across the street. It's time for them to see what they're missing out."

"I dont know hyung. They said if you play fire with fire, you'll get burned."

"We're not gonna be devil's advocaye like them. We'll just show Daegu the other side of us. The side they'll all be thirsting for." Jimin hyung uttered.

"O-kay. What's the plan." I asked hesitantly.

"First, we'll hand out flyers and you'll make them. Some sort of an invite. Make it as sexy as possible. Something that would make them horny at first sight.

"How do i even do that?" I asked in curiousity.

"Use our pictures. Rate the sexiest picture we have according to your taste and use that. Again make sure its a picture that gives a boner at first glance. Then put some sexy quotations on it. When your done, send it to me. If i like it, i'll place the venue and event details and print it out."

"I can put the event details myself hyung." I offered.

"I haven't thought of the event details yet so..."

"Sent it to me first, i should have it all set once i get the draft." He added.

"Okay. I'll do it hyung."

"Good. Let's show them what we've got."

_______________________

Hello B+tches **sings it like cl**
Sorry for the layr update, i got busy drafting meow and criminal.
Yup! I'll do both.
Thank you for the 115k reads!!

Chapter 1 of meow and criminal are now published ..
Go check them out now!!