Part 24: Leisure

To: Jimin

Hey jimin, do you guys wanna go to the beach with us tomorrow?

Sure hyung. We'd love too. Where do we meet?

At yoongi's place.

Does he know we're coming.

Of course.

Oh okay. We'll see you tomorrow then.

Tomorrow, 9am. We'll have so much fun.

See you tomorrow hyung.

Sent to: Jin hyung

_________________

YOONGI'S POV:

At last! After isolation myself in the office for days, all my work is finally done. Not only did i finish my past due reports but also the reports due for next week. I took care of the late shipments and noted the incoming deliveries as well. I also roamed the entire farm, harvesting fully bloomed flowers and planting new ones in their place. Completing them all made me smile in satisfaction but all these work drained my body. Im worn out. I need a break.

"Taehyung, do you wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" I asked my cousin as we sat in the office after completing our morning checks in the flower farm.

"Yes hyung. That's a great idea." Taehyung gleamed. "But are you sure we can? What if your work piles up again because of your absence? I dont want you to over work yourself again." He added?

"Relax mom. Its just gonna be a day or two. Besides, i've already started with next week's reports and i've assigned a worker to do my tasks for tomorrow and the next day." I reassured.

"Wow. You seem eager to go on a vacation." Taehyung uttered.

"Like what you've said tae, we've been working too much for the past couple of days, dont you think we deserve a break?"

"Well, since you insist. And come to think of it, we havent been on the beach for quite a while. Yes hyung! To be beach it is." Taehyung gleamed as he smiled broadly.

"I miss that silly box smile of yours. Now call jin and ask them to come with us."

"Can we invite jungkook and jimin too?" He requested."

"Why? So you can spend time with jungkook?" I mocked.

"Ofcourse not. Its so we can, you know, continue with the plan." Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"No. Do not invite them. Lets take a break from the plan too." I retorted.

"Alright. I"ll call jin hyung now." Taehyung exclaimed after exhaling in disappointment.

I turned my attention to my laptop, rummaging through my emails as taehyung stood up and walked towards his desk, waiting for jin hyung to answer the phone. I leaned back on my chair and glanced through the glass wall, i noticed an unusual number of customers.

- why are there so many people today?

In an amusingly weird way, all of our customers, mostly beautiful females, are flocking in just one corner of the farm. They are all in the bouquet section which is exactly infront of the office. I watched as each and everyone on them winked and smiled seductively at me, some even touching themselves. It took me a second to realize what was going on. A smirk was plastered on my face when the idea of making out with them entered my mind. But I was cut off of my thoughts when taehyung called my attention.