The Good News

(Don't post in 4 months and people are still excited; wow. Have I gotten a following?)

He left you in absolute confusion, completely making you rethink all of your choices up to this point. Why was your heart racing as if you had just run a mile? As if you had watching a scary movie. It didn't make sense...at all. You weren't thinking of anything besides how nice he was to you; getting Hersha off your ass, feeding you cake that he made, wiping your mouth, kissing you, cuddling with you. God, he was so pleasantly warm and had such a nice scent. Maybe that was it....no, it couldn't be. You've been embraced by many warm, good smelling people and your heart didn't go berserk then.

"Hey, Earth to (name). Do you read?" You heard a voice break through your scattered thoughts, you staring at him blankly. Welter sighed quietly. "....I read." You replied, him staring back at you with wide eyes, it taking a moment for him to crack a smile, patting you on the head. "That's good. I thought I lost your signal." He said as he pulled you closer, holding you in his chest. God, he was bigger than you thought; much bigger. Or perhaps you felt small around him instead? Just thinking again, your face grew to a flushed pink, the man sniffing quietly. He brought up a hand and pulled on your nose, making you whine out in surprise.

"Heeey...? I keep losing you!" Welter said in a childish tone, releasing the feature. "C'mon." He said up, bringing you with him, placing his hands under your armpits. That's when he stood up, lifting you with him. Your feet didn't touch the ground, making you feel like some kind of kid. "Hm....we gotta get a better signal." The man said as he continued to hold you, your feet dangling. Why was he goofing off so much? Was it because you kept zoning out? Most likely.

"Alright, enough goofing." Welter added, plopping onto the bed, having you sit on his lap, hands moving from your pits to your hips. "What's up? What're you thinking about?" He brought his face closer to yours, staring with a stern stare. He really did want an answer from you, didn't he? Chest starting to pound again, you rubbed the back of your neck, pondering on what you might say.

"Uh, I-I dunno..." Was what you could get out quick enough before he could try and snap you back into reality. The now. "Eh, that's not a good enough answer. I can guess, though. Is it because of how I'm acting towards you?"

You nodded and bit your lip. Welter sighed quietly, shaking his head. "I guess...I had a change of heart? No, more of a realization. Weird, huh?" The man quickly brought confusion to your face, him following up his words. "Well, I finally realized my wrongs and I learned my rights. I'm more of the ignorant, slow one of the four of us, if you couldn't tell. I'm pretty dumb to think....hurting you in so many ways...I don't know how you aren't....trying to refuse me at the moment. If you don't wanna be around me, I won't hesitate to go away because...I'm planning to sneak you outta here." The man grinned widely. "You can go home and I'll turn myself in; free of charge. But," His expression dulled a bit, eyes flickering for a second. "I can't get the blue haired boy. That's too much on my end. I'm sorry."

Your eyes widened after hearing that, imagining about what you could do once you were out! You could live your life, finally. See family and friends again; meet new people and be at home. Welter chuckled, looking at you. That's when your mind froze for a long time. "H-Hold on. I don't want you to turn yourself in after you let me go; that's unfair. If anything, I'd want you to come with me. I believe what you're saying is true so, I wanna go with you. You won't have to put up with anymore of your housemates shit anymore." You replied quietly, noticing the other's smile change into a grateful one. Without another word, he nodded.

"I love you, (name). So sweet and considerate; I feel so guilty!" He replied, pulling you into a comforting hug, his grip tightening slightly. "You said it yourself. You didn't know any better so, I'll...I will forgive you." You let out, actually feeling happy for once in your life, wrapping your arms around his big build. "Jeez, don't you worry. I'll find a way to get you out as soon as possible. We'd go today but I haven't got a place to go and we sure as hell can't go to your house; they'd know that too fast." Welter replied. "And I got no money. We can't walk back to your home place; the oceans limit us." The male kept sputtering on, bringing yourself on the verge of tears at this point. Welter's voice was starting to crack quite a bit.

"Don't worry, Welter," You mumbled, your tone shaky as well. "We'll figure it out, I'm positive." The male nodded in addition to that.

You couldn't wait to finally start your life.