Be obedient

The first prick of pain was located in your left thigh. You could tell it was from the lion's nails because there was no moistness from his mouth or breath left onto the skin. A small gasp welled up in your throat but you somehow managed to keep it trapped in. The top part of your lip began to visibly quiver as you waited for the next action from him.

Hersha couldn't do much since his hands were full from holding yours behind you. You guessed he would be tracing his hands all across you, not leaving one spot on you untouched by his fingers, if he had his hands open. The two never really did anything intimate with you, just only touched and teased you. Silence grew and you began to get confused about why they did that. They'd just be doing something but then stop and leave you in the dead silence which made you squirm around. You'd never know if they left the room or if they were just staring at you and that upset you quite a bit.

Welter ran his hands down your thighs as you unknowingly waited for something to happen. Hersha lightly released the building pressure on your arms as if he wanted you to relax. The two seemed to be doing some sort of communication that you couldn't see or hear, causing goosebumps to raise on your skin. A soft grunt filled your ears after a minute and you had to guess that it was Hersha since you felt the breath from it.

Then, the male began to lick your ear, the sound of his tongue leaving his mouth and onto your ear left you slightly aroused. You couldn't even tell it until Welter purred, "Getting a little exited, are we?" He chuckled and began to wrap his slender fingers around your manhood which let the gasp that you held back out and you awkwardly moved your hips forward. Blush took over your face once again, raging like a wildfire. Just from your response, you felt the two's eyes located onto you. A breathy giggle was easily heard from Hersha, him being so close to you ear. You weren't quite sure why they were laughing. Maybe because your face just reddened from the world's tiniest gasp. Who knows?

Hersha bit onto your ear, digging his teeth into the flesh. He released just as the door opens and footsteps enter. You could only guess who was in the room, Virus and Trip. You felt awkward and shrank back into the male's back even if it made the position of your arms more uncomfortable. Your mouth was hanging open as the pair of people walked to the bed and sat on it. No! you screamed inside your head but you remain expressionless. Hersha tightened his grip on your arms and you let out a strained sort of noise. "Mind if we join?" Virus says in a soft tone. Yes I would mind, you wanted to say but didn't. That would land you in trouble and who knows what they'd do after that. "Not at all." Welter purrs at the two and you begin feel sick inside your stomach.

"What do you think we should do with (name) today?" Hersha questions and releases his grip on your arms and you instantly stretch out your arms, realizing you had gotten stiff from the short amount of time. "I dunno," Trip says, "I'm feeling slightly lazy. How about (name) does all the work for us?" You could imagine the a smirk on his face as he said that from his tone of voice. Oh no, you screamed in your head and felt a lump catch in your throat. It was bad enough to touch yourself infront of just Welter and Hersha but know you have the whole bunch.

"Sounds fantastic, doesn't it (name)?" Welter asks you and you start to shake. They never really asked you things so you weren't sure how to respond. And, just like that, you began to sweat. They all waited in silence and you just sat like an idiot, frozen in place. You couldn't even nod. "Scared stiff." Virus chuckles as the man behind you places his hands on your shoulders in a comforting action. Still, all four of them waited in dead silence. They really wanted you to answer. You nodded your head in such a small action that it would take some paying attention to see. "Hmm..? I couldn't hear that." Trip teases, wanting a verbal answer. "....y-yes...." You softly reply in the hopes that Trip or someone else wouldn't do the 'I couldn't hear you' thing.

"Alright." Hersha says in a somewhat excited tone and crawls out from behind you, not resting on the bed anymore. You place your back onto the frame of the bed and arched your back from the cold of it. Even if you would have refused they would've said, "Aw. That's too bad." Or "What was that?" And after they said that, you didn't have the courage to say no again. Silence quickly filled the room as they expectantly waited for you to make the move. Terrified, you became a statue, sweat gathering even more, and waited for someone to say something even if you knew what they wanted you to do.

"(Name), do you know what to do?" Virus asks in a confused tone since he didn't come in that often and when he did, you didn't touch yourself. Right after your face had calmed down, it flared up again. Knowing that the allmates were in the room, you nodded since the duo knew you did. "Aw, don't keep us waiting." Welter says in a pouty tone and leans back in the bed.

You gulped and began to lift your hips, placing a hand behind you to reach your entrance, beginning to shake. You kept your lips firmly shut and placed the weight that wasn't supported by your legs onto the arm that was placed under you. Hoping this would be over quick, you brought a timid hand to your member and grabbed it with your hand. Oh god, you thought, they're not going to stop until I come. Those last words ran through your head and you even stopped for a second. Then, you got back to what you were doing.

You stuck a finger inside yourself and began to stroke the member in your hands, feeling your chest burn up like a fire. You huffed out a small breath and drool gathered inside of your mouth as you kept doing what you were doing, adding another finger. Boy, how obedient are you? "Hey, hey, (name). I can't see the view. Spread your legs open some more." Virus ordered in a teasing tone. You did as told and opened your legs more, growing even more embarrassed. You found it impossible to get hard. This is going to take forever!, you screamed inside your head.

Moving your hands faster and adding a third finger inside of your entrance, drool made it past your lips and slid down your chin and hit your chest. You just wanted to melt away right now. This was too much but, the four didn't seem to mind how uncomfortable you got. The more uncomfortable you were, the better, to them anyways.

Yes!, you screamed inside of your head. You finally managed to get yourself hard. That was progression, right? Right? Sweat clung to your skin like a layer of mucus, even though the room was cold. They all stayed quiet but you knew they were watching you. Watching you squirm, sweat, groan, moan, all of it. Every single move was under their surveillance and this made you uncomfortable.

Sadly, you couldn't hold back your natural responses of your voice to the setting. All you could do is concentrate on keeping yourself upright on the silky sheets that you barely had time to even think about holding your voice back.

Finally, a wave of pleasure took over you and a warm fluid shot out if your tip and drizzled onto your stomach. It's over, you silently cheered inside your head and a small smile took over your face. "Done already?" Hersha purrs from the room and silently approached you. He placed a soft kiss onto your collarbone after promptly taking a seat in front of you. You quickly buried your face into his chest as a fit of embarrassment took over you. "What's this all of the sudden?" Hersha questions and begins to rub your back with his hands, like he's trying to comfort you.

That's it, you thought, I'm gonna cry. A pain welled up in your chest. Trying your hardest to keep from sopping, you let out soft but ragged breaths and gripped the fabric of his shirt. You honestly didn't know what this wave of emotion was. It was probably because you had so many feelings built up inside of you and those were bound to break out at sometime. The world around you disappeared and you forgot about the other three who just up and left you two alone. After the door shut, you let out a cry and tears fell from your eyes as you gripped the cloth tighter. "(Name), are you okay?" Hersha asked with a worried tone, unable to help. You couldn't even let yourself speak but instead you shook your head against his chest, biting your bottom lip. Moments like these always make you question, where the two allmates really the bad guys or, were the non-twins? Or both?

Dammit. You always hated making people out to be bad people. Who knows what's going on in their lives? Hersha and Welter had only been human for many months and all they'd been shown are these two blonde bastards. Honestly, all you wanted was to get out of here. You wanted to go outside and talk to people who weren't the four.

If only.

(I had no idea what to write.)