1- Finally Back!

I'm back! After two long years, I finally come back to Japan.

It was my grandmother's idea to send me two years away from my family. It was a surprisingly hush-hush affair. Pushed into a limo with two bags and a plane ticket, send off for whatever reason. I never really understood why or what had happened. What I did know was that my grandmother, who enjoyed moulding every aspect of my life suddenly wanted me very far away.

That dirty old hag!

She took a plane with me, dumped me in America and left to return home. She said I had to learn to live on my own and to be honest those were the worst years of my life.

I got separated from my twin brother, I made a few friends but I also made some sort of enemy.
Anyway, I had to work my head off. At school and at a part-time job I had found. While I thought I would enjoy that newfound freedom, I was mostly confused and lonely. 

She said after two years I could come back and she would welcome me again but if I came before she would send me away again. 

So here I am ready to confront my grandmother again after two long years.

----🌹-----

Meanwhile with the host club 

The host club was open for business as usual. Today was a pool party and the host club members were dressed as lifeguards. The guests were enjoying swimming in the pool.

Tamaki was sitting alone under a parasol for one of his rare off-time.

The other hosts were all sitting at a table drinking lemonade. Well... Haruhi, Honey, and the twins were. Mori just sat silently beside Honey and Kyoya was sitting at another table not far, writing something on his laptop.

Haruhi looked at Tamaki, "Hey, guys?" She was responded by hums.

"Do you think something is off with him today?" She said pointing to Tamaki who just sat there.

"Now that you mention it-" Started Kaoru

"-he kinda does look sad." Finished the other twin.

"And I don't know why..." said a voice behind her. She turned around to see that Kyoya had joined the conversation.

"You don't?" Said Haruhi

"Kyoya-senpai, you've spent all days with him and we know you have ways to make people talk!" Said the twin at the same time.

"You mean you really don't know why Tama-chan is sad?" Asked Honey.

"Unfortunately no. I have been asking him questions since this morning but he always avoided them saying he was fine..."

"mmmh..."

Everyone was now looking at the sad host.

"Why don't we cheer him up!" Said Honey. With that, he got up and walk to Tamaki. Haruhi did the same.

"Hey, Tama-chan! What are you doing?"

Haruhi and Honey sat by both of his sides.
"Nothing really..."

Haruhi looked at the other hosts to see them shooed by Kyoya.

He probably told them to go back to work... Thought Haruhi.