Filming

You and Grayson are bestfriends, and have been for about a year now. You have a YouTube channel with about 600k subscribers.

You were sleeping peacefully, and dreaming about Grayson, Ethan, you, and Y/BF/N hanging out going to the movies then lunch, and maybe filming a couple of videos. Then you heard the sound of something annoying, it stopped for a second,but it kept going. You decided to roll over and see that your phone was ringing. You look at the screen and its Gray. You answer the phone, and well this is how it goes....

Grapeson: Hey sleeping beauty, it took you long enough to answer.

You: What do you want your ruining my relaxing time

Grapeson: You relax?

You: Yeah, when i'm not around you, E, or Y/BF/N

Grapeson: Damn, why are you so savage?

You: Idk, I guess its in my blood

Grapeson: Well, can you get your savage infested blood outta bed and come  over

You: What do you want me to do for you now?

Grapeson: I just want you to do a collab with me and Ethan that its.

You: Ugh..Fine

Grapeson: Then you can have your relaxing time, okay savage?

You: Okay, boss

Grapeson: Bye

As soon as you get off the phone with Gray you remember that you can't drive since your mom said she needed you car for the week. So you decide to text Gray this time.

You: Grayyyyy I need you to pick me up. My mom needed my car this week

Grapeson: Are you kidding me, I'm setting up equipment right now.

You: What's E doing right now?

Grapeson: Eating Jelly beans

You: Well have him either pick me up or set up the equipment

Grapeson: I guess I'm picking you up

You: YAY

Grapeson: Your so annoying sometimes

You: But you still love meee

Grapeson: Yeah, sometimes

You: 😘

~ You get ready and Grayson picks you up ~

As soon as you get to their apartment. You unlock the door (They gave you a key) and you bust in seeing E that is on his phone, and then you see the equipment not put together.

You: You know Grayson's going to kill you when he sees that it's not set up

E: I can take Gray *winks*

You start to laugh, hiding behind the counter ready to see what Grayson's going to do. When Gray walks in he sees it then asks where you are, Ethan says that he saw you walk down the hall to the vending machine, because he knew you wanted to see what Gray would do. This is what he says.

Gray: Dude, hide behind the door and scare her. Then I'll be in the cabinet, and grab her into a hug. Then I'll bring her up stairs for the surprise got it? 

You jump up and scare Gray half to death and ask about what surprise? He looks nervous, then looks at E and tackles him. You know she was here and you didn't fuxking tell me. You bolt for Grayson's room, as soon as he sees you he starts chasing after you trying to grab you. Your too fast and get to the door and swing it open, to see will you be my girl? In big bold letters across the wall. Your so surprised, that you start crying. Gray pulls you in for a hug and he asks," Y/N, will you be my girl?" Yess you whisper into his chest.

He explained to you that this was suppose to be the video and now they don't have an idea for Tuesday. You tell Gray just to do another baking challenge. And Gray starts looking up recipes.

You then say that you wanna go home, and tell Gray that Ethan will drive you home even though, Gray insisted. E drives you home and you tell him all about a plan you have to prank Grayson, and you need his help....