Flirting (Continued)

You arrive at Paige's house and knock on the door. It quickly swings open, and Paige pulls you in. She tells you to do some things, like put all of the dishes away and separate the boxes. The boring stuff. You set your back pack down and take off your blades. You do what she tells you. As soon as your done, you tell her goodbye and put your blades back on. "Ava" Paige yells. You turn around and she's running over to you. You ask her what's up and she hands you the spare key. You take it and put it in your back pocket. You smile at her and she says thanks.

You had no food to eat at your house so you decide to go to the grocery store. You sit on the bench outside. You take your Vans out of your backpack and take your blades off and put your Vans on. (Sorry for using blades so many times) And you put your blades into your backpack. You walk into the store and grab a basket to put everything in. You pick out fruits like peaches, watermelon, strawberries, oranges. You want some chips, but they switched the store around and you couldn't find then. A guy that looked a couple years older than you asked if you needed any help. You say yes, do you know where the chips are? He says yes and brings you to the isle. You say thanks...... And he says oh Grayson. Thanks Grayson you said, my name is Ava. I like your name. Thanks you say turning around and looking for the chips you want. "Oh and Ava if you need anymore help just come and find me" Grayson said. You smiled at him and said ok. He walks away, and you notice that the chips you want are on the top shelf, and you can't reach the top shelf. You run around the store looking for Grayson. You finally find him, and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and says, "Oh hey, Ava." Hey, Grayson sorry to bother you again but the chips I want are on the top shelf. " Oh, no problem Ava" Grayson said. He went and helped you grab the chips you wanted. You loved him helping you, so you decided to just pick things off the top shelf, so Grayson had to help you.

You finally decided to leave after an hour of teasing him. So on the way to the check out, you felt someone tap you on the shoulder, you turned around to see Grayson. He was standing there awkwardly and you said, "hey what's up." He asked if he could have your number. You giggled and blushed a bit. After you did that he said, "Never mind that was a stupid question." He started to walk away and you say Grayson! He turns around and you hold your phone out to him. He grins from ear to ear and hands you his phone, and you two exchange numbers.