Not an Update But PLEASE READ.

HELLO!

I know it's been 2 years, perhaps, but I write this guide book based on WHAT I KNOW and NOT ALL OF THIS SHITS ARE 100% TRUE FOR YOU.

I AM NOT A TEACHER OR WHATEVER IT IS, SO THIS GUIDE BOOK MOSTLY NOT BASED ON BASIC RULES OF WRITING IN INDONESIA. I already said that at the beginning, FYI. So, stop correcting this guide book with those act of an asshole. I KNOW that this guide book has its own mistakes and etc. Just please leave this guide book and leave no comments if you don't feel the same way with this guide book.

I really appreciate people with good manners and attitude but once you pissing me off, you will never get my 'nice side'.

Some questions I've been given these past months:

1. Will you continue the story? YES, I AM BUT I CAN'T PROMISE YOU THAT WOULD BE FAST. I AM STRUGGLING TO KEEP MY REAL LIFE.

2. When will you post it? I QUIT BABYSITTING ON OCTOBER THIS YEAR, AND YEAH, I PROBABLY WILL SPEND MY DAY MOSTLY AT HOME AND WRITING.

3. Why you're not replying the comments and messages? I AM LOG IN TO THIS ACCOUNT AND FOUND 1000+ NOTIFICATION (VOTES, COMMENTS, MESSAGES). I JUST CAN'T CHECK IT ALL AND REPLY. SO I READ BUT LEAVE IT THERE SO NO ONE GETS HURT BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO REPLY ONLY FEW OF YOU.

Then I know you will wondering what I'm doing with my life now. Here:

I am 7 months pregnant, still babysitting a 2 years old, I barely even feel good because you only knew how hard it is to be pregnant when you're the one who's pregnant. I can't find the right position to reduce the back pain, I can't breathe easily because the baby is getting bigger in my womb and I mostly feel tired because I still working as babysitter.

Why am I being rude? Because I am tired. Tired of reading your mean comments and correcting this guide book just because you find it different with what you know.

I am SO SORRY. But this time, I want you to know that I am here. Still alive and hurt by your mean comments.

Tenggarong, August 26, 2016
12:20 AM