Chapter six - TPH

Zacznij od początku

I watched as she drifted slightly around a corner, laughing the whole time. She was so beautiful and I was glad that I found her when I did.

It is incredibly hard for werewolves to find their mates. Since it is so hard, Alphas have come up with a way to help males get a chance to find their mates.

The Alphas gather all 19-22 year olds (this is the age where we begin to feel the urges to find our mates) and gives them around the world tickets. They can travel all over the world for 4 years, if they can’t find them then, the Alphas allow them to mate with women who don’t have mates. (This is just to be able to have enough offspring to keep the pack alive.)

Most don’t agree with this since the mated offspring is so much stronger than the unmated offspring. I agree with the Alphas, but that may be because I am an Alpha as well and will soon have to reinforce that law.

I snapped away from my thoughts as Blayre pulled into a spot and shut off the car. I stepped out of the car and walked around to her door, opening it for her.

She laughed as she stepped out. “This feels silly! Isn’t the driver supposed to open the passengers door?” I laughed along with her at the silliness of the situation.

I grabbed her hand again, lacing our fingers together. I loved having her near me, the overpowering emotions that ran through me were amazing and scary at the same time. I sighed quietly and pulled her into the small café.

Blayre’s P.O.V.:

As we stepped into the small café every ones eyes turned to us. I tensed slightly, not  liking the spotlight trained on me. Anthony ran his thumb on the back of my hand and I relaxed instinctively.

We walked up to the Maître de, a blonde woman with blue eyes laced with mascara, and asked for a table for two. Her eyebrows shot up as her eyes landed on Anthony.

Her sight flickered to me and she sneered disdainfully. I rolled my eyes as she turned back to Anthony, smiling seductively. I fake coughed and her eyes snapped back to me.

“What?!” She asked, her voice filled with annoyance. I was about to fire a retort back when Anthony responded. “Leave my girlfriend alone and give us a table.”

His voice sounded so proud as he called me his girlfriend. The blonde, named Tori, was not getting the point. She leaned over the table and tried to whisper into his ear but he shoved her back.

“Never mind,” He snarled. “We’ll seat ourselves.” He grabbed my hand again and gently towed me over to a table by the window. I smiled as he pulled my chair out for me.

I grabbed his hand and he sighed quietly, relaxing his tense state. “I’m sorry! It’s just that she was being rude to you, and I, I just snapped!” I shook my head and rubbed his forearm soothingly.

“It’s ok Anthony! It’s in the past, let’s just forget about it and move on, OK?” I asked smiling gently. He smiled back in return and nodded his head.

I smiled and we read the menus in comfortable silence. When we had both chosen something we called over a waiter. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was quite tall, though not as tall as Anthony and he had a nice smile.

I would have dated him in the past but now I had my mate and I didn’t look at anyone like that anymore. He approached the table and smirked at me, before flitting his eyes at Anthony. Not seeing him as a threat, he smiled widely at me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, already knowing which direction this would be going. The boy, Link, smiled flirtatiously at me and completely ignored Anthony, who was glowering at the back of his brown haired head.