Chapter Un - The Past Hurts....

Blayre’s P.O.V.:

I stalked through the trees, avoiding any tree limbs or dry leaves that littered the forest floor. My breath misted in front of my face as I breathed evenly. A branch snapped to my right and I slowly turned in that direction, tightening my grip on the sharp silver blade that I always carried with me, since the accident I felt the need to be protected.

There was a rustling noise, coming closer and closer until it suddenly stopped. I bent my knees and pushed myself up onto the balls of my feet, tensed and ready to spring at any moment. The wind whistled through my ears as I crouched in the middle of the forest in the pitch black. My black hair blew into my face and I easily blew it away from my eyes, not once breaking my concentration.

A dark shadow suddenly flew at me. I assessed where the shadow was aiming for and easily slid away from its advance. I stood straight and reached behind my back. Grasping the hilt of my Japanese sword I pulled it out of it’s sheath. Holding it straight in front of me, I hissed “Who are you, and why do you think you can trespass on Mountain Valley territory?”

“Aww is that how you treat old friends?” I froze in the position I was in and turned until I was facing it directly. “Matthew…” 

Anthony’s P.O.V.:

“Get off of me, Mary-Jane! How many times do I have to tell you?! I do not want to have any type of relationship, or fling with you!” I said to the small whore, who was dangling off of my arm. She peered up at my tall height of 6’4 through her mascara caked eyelashes. She pursed her lips into a pout, trying to be sexy… keyword being “trying”.

“You know that I want you, and I know deep, deep down that you want me too.” As she said this she slowly traced her hands down my chest towards my nether regions. Before she could touch me, I grabbed her hands in a vice-like grip. I pushed her up against the dorm wall, staring straight into her eyes. She smiled seductively and puckered her lips.

That’s it My wolf, Monroe, thought. Time to end this bitch! A growl erupted out of my chest and shook my whole body. She flinched and Monroe smirked, loving her reaction. “I’m leaving Mary-Jane and never returning. Would you like to know why?” I snarled, watching as she shakily nodded, her eyes filled with fear. “Your slutty ass is the reason why! Goodbye forever Mary-Jane.” And with that I stalked over to my dark blue ford F150 and drove away without looking back once.

Blayre’s P.O.V.:

How dare he? How dare he show his face after what he did to me and my family?! I ran out of the forest and towards the pack house. I needed to talk to the Alpha NOW!

Anthony’s P.O.V.:

I pulled up to the Mountain Valley pack house, home! I parked my truck and slid out. I double checked my hair in the mirror and shut the door, locking it. I walked up the cobblestone walkway and stepped through the door. I walked over to the kitchen where I knew my mom would be. Stepping in, my eyes immediately locked on the back of my mom. “Mom? Um- hi! So um I’m back from college.” I said waiting for her to turn around. She didn’t which surprised me, so I walked over to her and grabbed her shoulders lightly.

She jumped about a foot in the air and pulled the earphones out. I smiled awkwardly at her, before she gave a shriek and tackled me in a hug. “ANTHONY! YOU’RE HOME!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!” I stared at my sweet mother, taken aback by her outburst. She was the complete opposite of me with her red hair and green eyes. I had dirty blonde/brown hair that fell into my eyes a lot and was tousled all of the time, I also had dark blue eyes. I stand at 6’4 while she only stands at 5’5.

My mother, Teresa, smiled at me. “Your father’s in his office.” I nodded, gave her another brief hug and then began to walk over to my dad’s office. I stopped at the oak double doors and knocked lightly, before hearing a quiet grunt in response. I pushed the door open and slid in. “Hi dad. I just wanted to say hey… and that I’m back from college.” My dad stood up and pulled me into a man hug. “It’s good to see you again son. Did you meet her yet?” He asked and I immediately knew who he was talking about. My mate. I shook my head and he sighed quietly.  

Just as I was about to speak, the doors burst open and in strode a woman so gorgeous she took my breath away. She was wearing a black shawl, over top of a black Panic! At The Disco tank top, and a pair of grey short shorts. She was wearing a pair of rainbow converse’s. She has black waist length hair tied up in a French braid, and dark honey eyes, that had mixes of dark and light green in them. To be honest, she was so gorgeous that it made my heart hurt.

My dad nodded at me and I sunk onto the couch that is pushed up against the right side of his office wall. He then turned to her, giving her a look that read ‘What?’ She took a deep breath and I unconsciously followed her action. “Alpha Orkney, I need to talk to you! It’s incredibly important.” I liked this girl already, she spoke with determination and didn’t even whine.

My dad sighed again and sank into his chair. “Speak.” He simply said and that was all she needed. “I would just like to say before I start, that I am incredibly sorry for my shouting.” My father raised an eyebrow but said nothing. She took another deep breath. “He’s back! I DON’T WANT HIM HERE! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! SO WHY DID YOU LET HIM BACK?!?!?!” she screamed, pain lacing ever word. My father sat up straighter and clasped his hands together. “Where did you see him? How is he back!? I kicked him out myself… hmmm.” My father became deep in thought and I began to muse over who ‘him’ could be. My mind was coming up blank.

“I was out patrolling, like I do every evening when I heard a light rustling in the bushes. He immerged and spoke to me, he said ““Awww, is that how you treat an old friend?”” I answered back with ““Matthew.””  He grinned at me and I pulled my blade out and pointed it at him, he just kept grinning when he said, he said… ““They deserved it. They deserved everything I did to them.”” I freaked and attacked, he dodged and ran further into the forest, while I turned around and came right back here.” She finished, one lone tear streaking down her face.

I felt Monroe whimper at her pain which made me feel confused. He pushed into my mind before he took over. Monroe stood up and walked us over to the woman crying. Monroe wrapped his arms around her small frame. She stood at about 5’2. My dad shot me a warning look, but it was too late, she spun in my arms and punched me in the neck, making me immediately let go. I groaned and clutched my neck. She turned to my father, nodded her head and stalked out of the still open doors. I felt Monroe smile and say the one word I had been waiting my whole life to hear.

Mate

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for always deleting my stories! But i never seem to be able to get my ideas out in the right way. But I feel like this storry will work and I am so excited to here your thoughts! Picture of Anthony over there -> 

Next chapter should be up by next saturday! 

Comment.

Vote. 

Fan.

~ Magen