Chapter six - TPH

New chapter! i'm sorry for it being a day late but i was celebrating new years with my family and i totally forgot about the new chapter! Oh BTW's the person who plays Matthew is Sebastian Stan! For some reason Wattpad wont let me add him to my character list! 

(There's a picture of Matthew on the last chapter if you want to check him out!) 

My dream car on the side! -> 

______________________________________________________________________________

Blayre’s P.O.V.:

I ran upstairs and into my room, slamming the door loudly behind me. I hurried over to my bathroom and took a quick 5 minute shower.

I blow-dried my hair and put it into a ballerina bun. I slipped into a pair of tight, blue, dark wash skinny jeans and a shirt that says; “If you’re happy and you know it clap your, Oh…” and it has a little t-rex on it looking sad because his hands are too short for him to clap. (A/N I really do have that shirt and it’s so adorable! I love the little T-Rex!) 

I grabbed my purse, black leather jacket and pulled on a pair of black knee-high high heeled boots. I opened my door yelled a farewell to Kane and Kurt and then bounded down the stairs.

I stepped off the last step and looked up, right into the eyes of Anthony. We stared at each other for a couple of minutes before he ran his eyes down my body, checking me out.

I blushed as I heard him groan quietly under his breath. He reached out and pulled me to his chest.

“You look so beautiful, Baby. It takes my breath away.” He murmured in my ear making me blush a darker shade of red.

I slapped his arm lightly and brought my lips to his ear, which wasn’t that hard considering I was wearing 3 inch high boots. “You look absolutely handsome and make me want to jump you right now.”

It was true, his dark blue, loose jeans and tight fitting grey shirt made me want to mate with him right in the entryway. The shirt showed every muscle that made up his abdomen.

I ran my hand lightly down his chest and smiled mischievously as I heard him groan. “You’re killing me baby.” He moaned as I traced a little bit of his skin that showed.

“I do believe its time for us to go to breakfast. Don’t you agree?”

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together. He pulled me out of the house and over to a black corvette. I gasped, it was so beautiful.

I spun around and smirked. “Can I drive?” I asked innocently, biting my lip for added effect. He closed his eyes and shook his head. Time to go to drastic measures. I thought. I leaned forwards and kissed him lightly, smiling as he pressed me against the side of the corvette.

I looked at him from under my eyelashes. “Please?” I breathed and I pulled him down for another kiss. He pulled away and groaned. Sighing he nodded his head and gave me the keys. I laughed and  kissed his nose. “Thank you Anthony.” I sung.

I strutted over to the drivers side of the car and sashayed my hips a little, biting my lip to keep from laughing as I heard him groan huskily.

I slid in and started the car, smiling widely as it purred to life. “Time to have some fun.” I said, putting the car into drive and slamming my foot against the gas pedal.

Anthony’s P.O.V.:

I smiled widely as Blayre sped down the road. Who knew she was such an adrenaline junkie? I didn’t! It seemed as though I was learning something new everyday when it came to Blayre.