I Am Hitha And This Is My Story...

before I begin updating my dairy let me introduce myself...

I'm called Hitha { Hithu by loved ones :)} . I am a typical teen. I show my self a little towards the tom-boyish side. Still exploring , discovering and enjoying life. Love to experiment with all forms of arts -dance, drama, sports, sketching, photography and games. Reading is my passion. My mom is a single parent and she is raising me and my single brother on her own . It is difficult to express how much I love her. She is my best friend, consultant, sister, adviser, and everything. I owe the entire universe for the sacrifices she has made and the love she has given me. I live with my dear maternal grandparents in India. My uncle and aunt { mom's elder bro and younger sis} are a big support system and love me no less. I am Hitha and this is my story....

25.08.2016

SUNDAY

Dear Journal,

I think it was somewhere around 5:00 am when my alarm went off and my day began. I think it took about half an hour to get dressed and go jogging with my aunt , or should i say " workout partner" . About 5 kilometers of brisk walking and jogging I experienced one of the best feeling of freshness. My forehead, nape and hair soaked with sweat and my t-shirt was drenched with the same. Cool morning breeze made the trees around to roar with positiveness. Totally it was an amazing morning . By the time I reached home my cheeks flushed of the exercise I had given my body. I felt my legs sore but my aunt did not feel a thing. Man!! Abhi ( that's what I call my aunt) was one tough woman. My mother had come over for the weekend... [yes now she is working in Chennai.. so she has to stay there away from me ;( ]. Advi and Aniki , my cousins had not yet woken up.. I'm really gonna miss those two when they go back to New Jersey. They day went on as usual until it was Time for my favorite part of the day , It was time for Kathak. I was super excited as today we were going to learn a new composition for Vijaydashmi exclusively composed by Nirupama mam and Rajandra sir itself!!! after tying Ghoongroos and Namaskar, Srividya mam finally announced that we will be performing the DARBARI TARANA!!!!!!!!!!! It has always been my dream to perform this tukada!! It is a very graceful piece of this dance that was filled with complex footwork and a lot of surprises which the audience do not expect!!! Soon the steps and a cit of footwork was thought when I realized that the composition was not as easy as it looked ... I was hardly able to keep up.. how bad I felt.

By the end of the class I was frustrated and had lost all hope. But that's when my sweet teacher called to talk.. she said " Hitha, I know how it feels when you are not able to do something you love. This is the first class you are learning this composition, firstly you were promoted to the fourth year batch directly after your first year. You know why mam did that ? it is because she knows you all have talent and passion for dance. Even when I was around your age there were times when I have cried because I too could not get things right, but you know what I did, I did not give up hope and that is why i'm now here teaching you the same. So I want you to promise me not to give up hope and keep trying for the better"

And that was enough for my spirits to lift up again "I promise mam"

So that is it for today dear,

Adios!!

Love

Hithu

P.S hello everyone if you like this book please do vote and comment below..