Chapter Four

[3 Weeks Later]

Fatima's POV

Me and Yusuf got engaged at last but we didn't have a party yet and that's today. I was nervous a lot, I mean loads of reasons, what couldn't be a reason I wasn't nervous?

Anyways I was sitting in the salon getting my hair, basil, and make up done. Of course Mama, Susu, and Susu's Mum came with us, the rest of my cousins got their selves ready at their homes, plus it's not too crowded here as much.

"Hey Auntie, didn't you say that Fatie rejected men before?" Oh my god! Why are we going to talk about this?! Shouldn't we supposed to talk about the wedding and stuff.....?

"Yeah she did, but I'm glad that she did, she wouldn't have met Yusuf. Plus he can afford whatever my darling wants." You mean whatever you want Mum? Cause I damn sure I don't need his money, gosh!

"Mum?" She asked her Mum, "did Samer reject women and still not married. Any reasons why he did yet? Found out anything?" She shakes her head and looks back at the magazine.

Samer got marriage proposals and rejected them? But why?

"Well I for one am shocked. Maysa Zaid! How dare you not tell me that my nephew rejected women!" And here we go peeps, hold on tight.

"Well it didn't feel the need to be told at all Aisha, plus Samer didn't want to tell anyone at all. His choice, not mine sister." Mom calmed down and sat back down on the chair.

Can't believe he would reject woman's proposals. They must've been beautiful woman, with beautiful hair and eyes and body. Probably more beautiful than me, geeky, silly me. And yes you heard right, I'm geeky.....in a lot of ways.

"Albi, would you like to do your legs and eyebrows?" I shook my head in a polite way and placed my hands on my lap, letting the stylist do her thing.
•••••
After three more hours being at the salon we came back to the house and got ready, I shaved my legs with wax and kept my eyebrows since Susu said it looks nice. I slipped on my dress and shoes, putting my blue abaya on.