The End

"It's been two weeks now" Freddie says sitting in his shed "She still hasn't woken up"

"Don't lose hope, mate" Cook says looking at four pictures at the wall "She will wake up eventually" He doesn't believe it himself, he doesn't, but he can pretend if not for himself then for Freddie at least.

Effy came to Freddie's shed two weeks ago, choking with tears and told both of them that Sophie was found badly beaten up in some park and that she has been in coma for a week until someone find out who she was. And is still in coma right now.

"Her brother won't let me see her" Freddie complained.

"He won't let anyone see her" Cook added, he didn't try though, after all he is still chased by the police and hospital just happen to be a public place.

"I gotta see her though"

"I think we all need to see her" Cook says and gets up "I like this picture" He points at the picture of the three of them: Freddie, Sophie and him trying to distract Freddie from thinking about Sophie.

"Yeah, it's one of my favorites" Freddie says and also gets up.

So here they are, two boys, best friends standing next to each other looking at the same picture with the same girl they both are in love with.

****

Effy is sitting by her bed doing nothing just looking at her cousin.

"Look at you" Effy says, she likes talking with Sophie, imagining what she would say to her "Lying in the bed doing nothing at all" Effy starts crying "I'm sorry, I really am, this is all my fault, I'm sorry" Tears roll down her cheek "If I would have been stronger I would have been with you that day, I would have told you not to go and then you wouldn't be here. Who did this to you, Sophie, answer me!" Effy puts her head on the bed.

She lays like that for more than an hour and when she can feel herself drowning in the sleep someone barely ruffles her hair.

Effy looks up hoping to see her mother or Tyler, but it's neither of them...

It's Sophie smiling as bright as she can with bruises on her face and a black eye.

"You look like shit" Sophie's voice is cracking from not speaking so long, but it's her, it's her voice and Effy couldn't be happier.

"Sophie!" Effy jumps up and tightly hugs Sophie "I'm sorry" She says and let's Sophie go when she winces in pain.

"It's fine" Sophie smiles and then looks straight into Effy's eyes "Where's Freddie?"

*******

Sophie's P. O. V

I'm standing in front of Freddie's house. I probably look like crap, but I want to see him. It's been a week since I got up and the doctors happily let me out of the hospital with a promise not to move that much but no one can stop me from seeing Freddie.

While I wait until Freddie opens the door I think of what Foster could have done to me. I mean he broke my arm, two ribs and almost killed me, but I'm fine now. Half fine. No one opens the door, so I go straight to the shed to wait for Freddie to come. If I have the opportunity to sit down on a comfy couch instead of cold ground I will always choose the couch.

When I open the door Cook's mouth drops in disbelief.

"Sophie?" He looks more surprised than me. I didn't know Cook was hiding in the shed again "It's good to see you Sophie. I really missed you" I say and Cook hugs me. I can barely breath in his tight embrace and it hurts me because of my rib but I kinda feel nice in his embrace. I really missed Cook "Fucking hell" He doesn't let me go and after some time it gets a bit awkward, but I like it "Who did this?" His finger brushes through my cheek.