Chapter 1 - Save me from myself

Warning:

*Out Of Character

*Alternate Universe

Pang OPEN MINDED lang po

---

She’s there in front of her full body mirror admiring herself. She’s gorgeous… hazel brown eyes, a small pointy nose, sexy thick lips, curly hair that flows smoothly that loved her long neck, curved body made in perfection…

Her name… is Ana Karylle her clientele calls her Ryllie. She’s a goddess. She makes boys and man crazy over her, they praise her like a god and love her like a queen. She’s a Courtesan, a Call Girl, a Stripper, a Bed warmer… a Sex Goddess.

---

Moans, Groans and the sound of the bed creaking, Yun lang ang maririnig mo sa loob ng kwarto. She spent her Nights kasama ang iba’t ibang lalaki. She turn every men’s lonely night into something they’ll never forget.

She went out of bed, look for her garments na nakakalat sa floor then make her way to the unfamiliar bathroom to freshen up… pag labas niya ng banyo nakita niya ang isang lalaki sitting on the bed naked. A smirked formed in her lips. Then she searched for her pouch.

“Ryllie, Leaving already? Can’t you stay for a little while?” he said while approaching her still naked.

“I’m a Call Girl not your girl.” She said it with a sharp look.

“Well you know that we could change that… aware ka nman na gusto kita db?” he said it while rubbing his fingers against her skin.

“Mr. Crawford don’t get yourself confused. Love and lust are two different thing. We both know that sex is what you only want at hindi love and sex is what I can only give”. She said it while pushing him back on bed. He gave her a kiss on the neck, Ryllie grab his head then slammed her lips to his , They shared a rough kiss. Her kiss slowly went down to his neck, to his chest. He pushed him against the bed then kiss his toned body all the way down. When he reached her destination she immediately brushes his lips against his hard shaft and gave him a head. She can hear him moan and breath desperately and she can tell how closed he is in reaching his climax. Then she stopped.

Fucked Ryllie, what was that?”

“now tell me Mr. Crawford, love ba talaga ang nararamdaman mo para sa’kin or pure lust?” she whispered it to his ears then walk to the door but before turning the doorknob  “Marriage is not my thing. Happy endings are for babies. The more you get yourself attached the more it gets complicated.” She went out then shut the door closed.

Billy Joe Crawford is one of her Clients, he’s a hottie. He’s a pilot in one of the top airlines her in the Philippines and he’s single. He’s great in bed but sucks in love. He claims that he knows everything about love but the truth is he doesn’t know anything. Every time he and Ryllie would make out, walang nararamdaman si Ryllie kundi pure lust. bakit nga naman hindi niya mapapansin yun? She’s the number one courtesan in town, she have different clients and wala pa kahit isa ang nakapag paramdam ng fulfillment and satisfaction sa kanya its just Sex.