Chapter 13

Nicole's POV-

"Now do ukase I say bitch!" He yelled at her. this wasn't part of the plan but my boyfriend sure sounded sexy when he was mad!

I wonder what she did, and what he wants her to do?

Hmmmm...

"Now scream my name bitch, and say you like it!" I heard faintly from behind the door.

No! No No No No No! Panic took over my body rapidly. With no thoughts or questions, I grabbed the closet thing to me...

A gun.

As soon as I made sure it was loaded I ran into the room with a loud bang! He looked at me as if to let me know he knew very well he was caught.

What am I doing? This isn't me.

I aimed and then fired!

Making my boyfriend Jake fall to the ground with a loud thump!

Rebecca looked terrified, but after what I just did, dammit I was too!

Becca was slouched in the corner of the bed with her pants down and with her hands handcuffed behind her.

Was it that bad? I guess so because that badgered is now laying on the ground.

-------Rebecca's POV-------

"Now scream my name you bitch, and say you like it!" the mystery man yelled. I had no more hope, Harry wasn't going to save me. he didn't even notice I was gone!

I just did as told but I didn't know his name until he took off the mask...

Jake. My ex boyfriend who cheated on me, because I wouldn't give him my virginity.

"Ugggghhhh Jake." I forced out of my mouth as more of a struggle then a pleasure.

"Ughh Becca your so tight hasn't that Harry ever wen-" The door flung open, Jake looking at her like he knew he was caught and she knew it!

Aim, then fire!

And that's exactly what she did!

I was terrified, in the corner crying because I was just raped again. it sounds so shocking because you'd think I would know it would happen. but I didn't. They already had me stripped when I got here!

Nicole shamelessly just walks out of the door! I managed to run to the bathroom to find my cell I thought they had taken but discovered that there not good at hiding things at all!

I looked at the screen, typing with my nose because I didn't have my hands for use right now! I noticed 58 missed calls and 306 texts. All from Harry alone.

I peeked out the door one last time before I made such a risky move.

It seemed clear.

I pressed 1 on my keypad showing Harry's perfect dimples and green eyes. I pressed call.

"Becca where are yo-"

"Harry I don't know, but I'm scared. its Nicole she has me hostage somewhere. Jake tried to- to you know but I need my hero Harry, save me..."

And that's all I could say before Nicole burst through the door...

An/
Cliffhanger !!! Getting pretty good at those might I add! But will update a new chapter later ! So So sorry for the long wait but I hope this somewhat long chapter will make up for that!
Love you guys!

{BritneyHorPayStyLikSon}€;