Chapter 12

Rebecca's POV

As I arrive at Avenue Park I look around trying my best to scope out Nicole.

No where.

Ok this is weird.

As I turn around a rag is stuffed in my mouth and my eyes are blindfolded. I realized I was being kidnapped.

Wait!?!?

KIDNAPPED!?!? OH GOD OH GOD OK REBECCA BREATHE!!! BUT I CAN'T WITH A SITUATION LIKE THIS AT HAND!!!

****4 hours or sometime later

We finally come to a stop, I'm picked up and pushed and shoved into something I'm afraid to think of. When we arrive at the location Nicole requested me to stay I'm shoved into a little square room. The man who put me in here ripped my blind fold off of my head. Looking around the room I notice its decorated with multiple pictures of me and Harry on the walls.

"My god." I spoke allowed, soon to be smacked in the face by this mysterious man.

"Lay down on the bed."he spat with attitude I gave him one back.

"Fuck you." And with that saliva was in his eye.

"You little bitch. You shouldn't have done that." His eyes were full of hatred and so was the blade he was now holding.

He lifted up my shirt and placed three deep cuts in my abdomen.

"Now lay on the fucking bed bitch." I just did as told. Giving up my rebellion seeing there was no hope.

He took of my pants, following my underwear.

"Now do as I say little bitch."

An.

Thanks for all the reads. But CLIFFHANGER lol, I hate these to but you know gotta do it sometimes.!!! Love you all!!! :*:*:*:*:*