Chapter 8

Sam's P.O.V
"Dad get up!" I yelled as I pulled the sheets off of my sleeping father. "Our flight leaves in like an hour!" I heard mumbling coming from the sleepy Jack as he got up to go eat breakfast. I grabbed my suit case and brought it down stairs. Jack got ready for the day and brought his bag downstairs too. Mark cane down five minutes later with all his belongings in his bag. "You ready to go?" Jack asked us. We all picked up our bags, put them in Jack's car and drove to the airport.
-----
Once we got to the airport we went through security and waited for our flight to be called. "Flight VA382. Flight VA382." Was what we heard over the loud speakers. We got up and walked towards the boarding gate. I started to have second thoughts about coming. I gabbed Jack's hand a squeezed it tightly. "You ok?" Jack asked. "I fine, just a bit worried." I said. We walked to our seats and sat down. Mark was on the end, Jack was in the middle, and I got the window seat.

After waiting nervously for a few minutes we started to take off. I started to hyperventilate. Jack grabbed my hand a squeezed it. "It's gonna be ok." He whispered reassuringly in my ear. I squeezed back maybe a little bit tighter.

Jack's P.O.V
I could tell Sam was scared, I didn't blame her. I grabbed a hold of her hand and she relaxed a bit. "It's going to be ok." I reassured her. She squeezed my hand back in response.

After we were un the air for a while I look over at Sam to see she is sleeping soundly. I can't believe she's mine, she is the best thing that's ever happened to me. That sounds a little cheesy, but I'm serious. She is my everything.

A.N.
Awww! The feels! Anyway, if you guys didn't know already I am in the middle of writing another story. It's called 'A New Beginning', yes it's another Septiplier story. Don't judge me. XD
~Sam