Chapter 16

Sam's P.O.V
After about fifteen minutes of us screaming tøp, we arrived at a cute little pizza place. "Wait, guys let me check on something." Mark said as he got out of the car. We all watched as Mark walked into the restaurant. Shortly after, he walked back to the car with a dorky grin on his face. "Come on guys!" Mark said as he opened the car door for us.

We all got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. It was a really cute place with only a few tables in the front half. Mark lead us through a doorway to where big 'parties' could sit. When I walked into the room I couldn't believe who I saw.

"Hey guys!" Matthias said and he got up to greet us. Amanda and Luna were sitting next to him.

Jack's P.O.V
"Matt! Oh my god, it's so good to see you!" I said as Matt came over and gave me a hug. I noticed that Sam was standing a little bit behind me. "Oh Matt..." I said as I pulled Sam in front of me. "This is my daughter Sam." "I know! Mark has told me all about you." Matt said to Sam.

"Oh Jack!" Amanda said. "You can finally meet Luna!" I walked over and saw baby Luna in her carrier.  She looked so peaceful as she slept. "Wow... She's beautiful." I whispered. Sam walked around the table and up behind me. She slightly peered over my shoulder to looking at her. I turned to see Sam smiling at the cute little baby. She looked so happy. I hope she would feel the same about Maddie's baby.

"Come on guys let's order so we have enough time to eat before Jack and Sam have to go." Mark said sitting down at the opposite end of the table. Sam sat next to Amanda and the baby and I went to sit in between Mark and Matt. "Thanks so much for everything Mark. I know I enjoyed myself, I think Sam did too." I said. "Do mention it. You guys are like family, it suck i don't get to see you guys very often." Mark sighed. "Thanks dude." I smiled.

Throughout dinner I kept thinking about Maddie's baby, well I guess technically mine too. Sam looked like she loved Luna. I hope she'll like our baby. I just want this to be over so I can go home and clear my head. Don't get me wrong I love my friends, but I just need to figure this out.

A.N
Thanks for reading! How are the chapters? Ok? ... Anyway, thank you for all the really nice comments I have been getting. This chapter was dedicated to @JackMarkFelixFanGirl , thanks you for leaving a comment about something you wanted to see. I hope the chapter was decent. Love you guys!
~Sam <3