"No," I firmly lied without blinking at all, easily stifling a blush to display itself across my cheeks by thinking of Beth. . . naked. "I was going to tell you I have a girl phobia."

Girl phobia. I see, because every straight teenage boy in the world would rather stay away from girls in a club and not get laid. Because after going to so many fucking clubs, they would form a phobia of girls. Of fucking course would come up with something like this. Of course. This is just fucking fantastic.

Fucking marvelous, fucking brilliant, fucking perfect. Just fantastic.

Oh, God.

I almost slapped myself right there.

First, I'd think of Beth naked. Then, I'd come up with this strange ass girl phobia. What the fuck was wrong with me? 

"Justin Bieber?" Scooter questioned in disbelief. "Girl phobia?" He raised his voice slightly, making me sigh yet again. "Justin Bieber and girl phobia absolutely do not go together, Justin. I'm not stupid. You'll never get sick of girls, and you and I damn well know that. . . I never seen that day coming ever."

"You don't understand shit!" I growled, curling my fingers into my palm. "You're only saying that because you don't have girls going all up on you the moment you step into the club without any security by your side; you don't fucking know how it feels to have girls touching your body, several of them, at the same time, leaving you unknowing of where one of the hands might be at next. It's like fucking molestation but I was willing and interested in it at that time. I got tired of it after a while, okay?"

Everything was such a lie.

Before I met Beth, I enjoyed the feeling of girls' hands on my body. I loved the way they moved on me. It wasn't even a bother, it was a damn pleasure. It's as though I was free again, and free to do whatever the fuck I wanted to without any paps around me. I could fuck them until daylight, rounds after rounds. . .

But like I said, everything's before Beth happened to me. Now I only belonged to her hands. . . Hell, I was hers in every damn way.

Just like she's mine, everything. . . mine.

After a moment of staring and oberving my look, Scooter's facial expression ultimately softened at the sight of my hard one. I guess I do have the ability of acting. . . "Are you speaking the truth?"

"No, I'm not," I spat sarcastically, "I was fucking lying."

He let out a sigh of exasperation, knowing I was about to become difficult again while I kept my eyes strained on him. I always won this shit, but one thing I know for certain, the exposal of Beth and I wasn't going to take long. . . secrets never lasted forever. "Okay, Justin. I apologize for jumping to conclusions and assuming you were a thing with Beth. It was wrong of me, and I'm sorry."

I nodded once. "Kay."

"But I have to warn you again," he paused briefly, eyeing me sternly. "You can not have anything for Beth, and I've made it ultra clear to her the same. Your career will be at risk, and her dream, either. I'm sure you know what's best for the both of you."