quėėn.

Renae Livingston. Better known as Queen. A shy girl from Bronx, New York attending Rutgers University for their excellent medical program. It was her third day in downtown New Brunswick and she overheard a group of people talking about a chicken spot called Pickin Chicken. Since she wasn't doing anything for the day, she figured today would be the best day to go and check it out. Queen didn't have any friends and her roommate hadn't got there yet so the room was pretty plain besides Queen's side. Crazy enough Queen loved the alone time. She didn't get much of that at home. Queen came from the roughest part of the Bronx, Forrest Projects. She lived in a 3 bedroom apartment with her mom and her 3 siblings. She shared her room with the youngest, Reighn, who was 2 and never liked sleeping in her own bed. Queen's mother, Zoë Livingston, gave birth to 4 beautiful girls all of which was adorned with caramel colored skin, luscious long curly black/brown hair, grey eyes and deeply dimpled cheeks. You could tell they were all related. Besides Queen there was Reighn, Royal and Rellian (relly-an). After each of them was born Queen vowed to herself that she would accomplish every goal she ever set so that they could live better. After Reighn was born, Queen had it made up in her mind that whatever she does in her life she will do it for them. Rutgers was Queen's chance of making it out and by all means she would take any opportunity that she was presented with. As Queen crossed Livingston Avenue walking into Pickin Chicken, she looked down in her purse to grab her wallet and the minute she looked up she seen the most beautiful human being ever created. Her and the girl shared eye contact for only a few moments before the girl rushed out the door leaving Queen lusting after her and in shock. Her thoughts were rudely interrupted when the man behind the counter asked if Queen wanted a leg, thigh or drumstick. Deep in her bones Queen knew this opportunity would present itself again...she just didn't know when.