Chapter 15

Cassie's P.o.v

I can't believe that just happened. I'm not even the type of girl to fight but when you push me over the edge then okay bitch it's on. But anyways Rex needs to bring his ass over here because all of us need to talk.

"Call Rex and tell him he needs to come over her right now." I said to Mark.

"He's already in the drive way coming up here now." He said as Rex just walked straight into the house.

"So what's up y'all" he said as he sat down.

"You need to go with her to the clinic to see if that's even your baby. You never know what games she could be playing. That could be anyone's child and she could just be trying to pin it on you."

"You right. I'll make her meet me there tomorrow."

"Yeah nigga that's the best thing to do right now. Because that fight was crazy." Mark said throwing his little two cents in.

"What fight?" Mark said confused.

Well I wouldn't technical call it a fight because Cydney barely got any hits in but before you got here Cydney came in my house talking about how she missed me and stuff so Cass came trying to figure out what was going on and before you know it they were fighting." Mark explained.

"Why would you do that knowing that she's pregnant and it could be my baby?" He said kinda get a attitude.

"Aye fix yo tone when you talking to her bruh."

"I didn't hit her stomach I just punched her in the face a few times. Be happy that that is all I did." I said defending myself.

"Yeah alright whatever. But what y'all trynna do right now?" Mark asked us.

"It doesn't matter to me." I said.

"Actually I need to talk to you in private about something for a second. It's important." Mark said to him giving him some type of look which made me suspicious and made me want to know what they were going to talk about.

"Alright let's go then." Rex said as they both got up and walked in to the next room.

"I wonder what they could be talking about. It's probably business so I'll leave it alone for now. Maybe I should call my house phone and hopefully Brianna will answer so I can check up on her. " I thought as I waited for them to come back out of the room finishing their talk.

.......

Okay so I haven't updated in a long ass time. I'm sorry😁😁.

But anyways what do y'all think Mark and Rex could be talking about?🤔

Comment and let me know!