Chapter 6

Adrien's POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
While Mari was designing in her sketch book, we had to figure out what was going on. We decided to use the Ouija board to determine whether or not she was possessed...by Gaby.

Alya, Nino and I sat around the table like before and Alya began.
"Gaby, can you hear us?" Alya asked. Right when she asked, Marinette dropped her pencil and an evil smirk was displayed on her face. Her eyes now black and she spoke.
"I can hear you." Marinette, or should I say "Gaby" said. We all turned our heads to look at Marinette. Her back was facing us and she was staring straight ahead.
"Mari?" Nino asks. She shake her head and turned. Her eyes were back to the beautiful ocean blue color that I know and love.
"Sorry, I kind-of spaced out a little bit" she said. We all knew that was not what happened. We all knew that Marinette was possessed by the one and only Gaby. She turned back to her sketch book and we turned and nodded in agreement that Mari was indeed possessed.

Alya's POV
~*~*~*~*~*~
I stared in shock as I heard the words coming out of my best friends mouth. It didn't sound like her voice. It sounded like a stranger's. Right then, I knew what was going on. Mari was possessed. By Gaby.
How do we get Gaby out and back to her original place?

A/N:
Hello! Long to no see. Just kidding. Uggggghhhhh! I need to now what comes next! Even I don't know what's to come!

Stay tuned for the next part!
-Cora💖
I'll update asap! Bye😘👋🏽