Rely On Me Part 2

"Oh my god." Ford said, then suddenly rushed her to the bathroom.
"Sit." He gently pushed her to sit on the toilet lid while the bathtub started to fill with water. Then rushed out of the room, then came back with three towels, gauze, a sewing kit, fishing line, and a bottle of pills. He stopped the water, and wet a towel. Stepping up to her he said,
"I'm sorry, this is going to hurt." And very, ever so gently, started to clean the blood off of her head. (Y/n) sucked in a breath, and hissed.
"Shh. I'm sorry. I know I hurts." She rested her forehead on his stomach and balled the fabric of his shirt in her hands. His meticulous cleaning of her head continued. Rewetting the cloth every now and then, (y/n) watched the water slowly start to turn a light red. Finally, after 5 agonizing minutes, he was done. "Okay. You have two choices now. I know quite a bit about the human body and first aid, so you can either let me take care of you, or I can take you to a hospital. Which would you rather?" (Y/n) sighed,
"I would much rather have you." Ford's serious face dropped slightly and he blushed,
"I- okay. Take these then." He handed her a cup of water and two pills,
"It's just pain medication. This is going to hurt, but this will help numb it, after a while." After taking the pills he gently patted her cheek,
"You're doing so well. You're doing to have to keep your head straight, and try your best not to move it. I'll give you a minute. Just left you know when you're ready." As Ford threaded the fishing line through a needle, she took a few deep breaths.
"Okay. I'm ready." Ford offered a reassuring smile and got to work, that work being; closing the hole on top of this poor girl's head. He stitched her head like a pro, making it as painless as possible. Every time she made a pain filled sound, or tightened her grip on his shirt, he would apologize and tell her how proud he was of her for how strong she was being. He knew that if he worked fast, it would cause her a lot of pain, for a short period of time. If he went slower, there would less pain, but more time for him to accidentally prick her wrong. He trusted himself, she trusted him too. The people gathered outside the bathroom door watching, that the duo was oblivious to, also trusted him. Ford decided to go slower. The less pain for her the better. After a good three minutes, that felt more like hours, he was done. "Okay. All done." Ford breathed out after wrapping her head in gauze. Those words were all she needed. She gently flopped forward, pushing her face into his stomach, and wrapped her arms lazily around his hips. Ford lightly chuckled, and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.
"Is there anywhere else that needs to be patched up?" She wined, the sound muffled by his stomach, and he laughed.
"Okay, we can take a break for now. I do need to look at your ankle though." She wined again and he chuckled deeply, gently running his hands through the end of her hair.

Notes: Short chapter rip, I'm gonna start updating two days a week.