Chapter 1- Opps

Where do I go?which way do I turn?where am i?what's going on? That's all I can think about.

*FLASHBACK*

"Ok baby, wanna go to my place?" asked a mysterious man that I met online. We had decided to meet up, and he was exactly who he said he was. But more violent and pushy... hmmm that should tell me something right? Well I do feel alarmed by his sudden pushyness, but what could go wrong right? ALOT, my mind screamed out at me.

"Alright then hun." I said.. Oh dang! I've had wayyyyyy to much to drink.

"Huh?" says the man.

"Oh shiz, did I say that out loud?" I slurred.

"Sure did baby doll."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After that everything is a blur. I know we hooked up at his place and did some dirty deeds, but other than that it's all a blur and I don't remember much...

What did he use protection? what if he didn't? could I be pregnant? Nah I'm on the pill. What if he had an STD though? Oh crap, this is bad. I barely know him! We talked for a month and a half and he never would tell me his name. Though he sent pictures and was comforting to me during rough times. But he never would tell me about his past and would get angry easy. Hmm what have I gotten into?

This is sooooo short but it's only for the first chapter. I promise. I just wanted to keep you wondering LOL:)

Xx