A Song of My Soul

The Sun will shine and the Stars will fade
I want to go but i dont want this night to end.
I'm scared of light dont know what it holds...
This world keeps spinning and nothing remains the same...

The rain will stop, The storm will calm...
And I dont wanna look out for what's inside me has already been damaged but I dont want to miss the Rainbow when it appears in the sky....

Everything has been washed away those dreams, those plans, those memories, all those foot prints has been washed away...

I'm scared to start again, what if I'm lost.. who will bring me back?

This war still goes inside my head and I feel like drowning in my own thoughts, my heart sinking in the quicksand.

I find myself lost in these walls I've built
I'm trapped in this rose garden with it's thorns piercing through my skin.....

The Sun will shine again, and the Stars will fade...
The Rain will stop, and the Rainbow will appear...
But this war in my head will go on forever... My thoughts will drown me and My heart will sink and I'll be left all numb in the end.

This wall that I've built helps me to find myself... in every turn i climb up the wall and find the stars/ the universe just within my reach....
This Rose Garden is my home and it's thorns piercing through my skin reminds me im alive... I feel the pain and I bleed...and I need to fight..never give up... Keep doing it all over again...

The night has come... I'm not scared of the dark, My soul has become fond of this infinite universe above me and it's not scared of the dark anymore...

The End.