“Tell me about what?”

“Harry and I are moving out.” Ginny blurted out.

“I didn’t even know either of you had a place.”

“I got a flat and it’s been mine for about a week now.” Harry said as he took a sip of juice.

“So, you and Ginny are moving into the same flat?”

“Yeah. Hermione too for a while.” GInny stated.

“My baby’s all grown up. Moving out. At least Ronnie’s still here.” Molly mumbled to herself as she walked back into the kitchen.

“She still calls him Ronnie! That’s hilarious.” Ginny said as she came and sat next to me.

“I’m going to go to bed. I need some sleep.”

“I’ll come with you.” Ginny said as she got up.

“Don’t leave me out. I’m coming too.”

“Teddy and Andromeda are coming over around 2 this afternoon. I’ll come up and get you when they get here.”

“Alright mum.” Ginny said as she walked into her room.

“I’m think I’m going to fall over if I don’t lay down and sleep.” Harry said as he walked to Ginny’s bed and fell on it.

“Me too.”

“Ok. I’m going to turn the light and shut the blinds then.”

“Fine.” Harry mumbled as he fell asleep.

I put my head on the pillow and my legs on top of Harry’s and fell asleep.

I woke up to a rumbling sound on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw that Harry had shifted all the ways over to the very edge of the bed. I tapped him and he flipped off the end of the bed causing Ginny to wake up also.

“It’s almost two. Let’s go downstairs.”

“Coming.” Harry mumbled as he got up.

We went downstairs to see Molly, Andromeda, and Teddy sitting in the living room talking.

“Hey mum.” Ginny said as she sat next to Molly. Harry sat next to Andromeda and I sat next to Harry. Harry grabbed Teddy and his hair turned bright orange. He’s happy. Teddy yawned right as Harry did. Teddy looked up at Harry and then turned his hair black, and his eyes green.