Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Ginny! Hermione! Come downstairs!” Molly yelled from downstairs.

“COMING!” Ginny yelled as we started making our way down.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Harry and Ron sitting at the table.

“Hey.” Ron said as he grabbed a roll off of the plate that was sitting on the table.

I felt a tear run down my face as I stared at him. I ran as fast as I could to Ginny’s room and laid on the bed.

I started sobbing. I couldn’t do this everyday. I can’t live here any longer. I just can’t.

“Hermione?” I heard Harry say as he came into the room.                                  

“W-what?” I whispered as Harry came and sat next to me.

“You know I love you like the sister I never had.”

“Yeah. What-t are y-you trying t-to say?“

“That I will always be here for you. You know that.”

“I-i can’t-t do this-s every d-d-ay. I can’t d-d-do this. Harr-ry, I j-j-ust c-can’t.”

“I could help you with that.”

“H-how?”

“I bought a flat. I’m going to ask Ginny to move in with me. There’s a extra bedroom that has a bathroom. It’s pretty big.”

“R-really? Y-you w-would d-do that?”

“Of course I would. You’re like my sister. I would do anything for you.”

“Thank-ks Harry.”

I leaned against him and he put his arms around me.

“Hermione?”

“What?”

“Do you want me or Ginny to bring dinner up for you or do you want to come down.”

“C-could you bring it up? I don’t think-k I can go down right now w-with him there.”

“Alright. I’ll bring it up in a few.”

Harry went down downstairs and a few minutes later he came up with a tray of food.

“Hermione?”

“Thanks. What’s the second set of food for?”

“I’m going to eat up here with you. Ginny’s going to come up in a minute.”

“Cool.”

“Hey.” Ginny said as she came in holding a plate of food.

“Hey Ginny.”

“Hi.” Harry said as he kissed Ginny.

“Harry! You should tell her!”

“Tell me what!?!” Ginny said with a curious look on her face.

“UH, Ginny. I bought a flat and I want you to move in with me.”

“REALLY?”

“Yeah. It became mine last week and we can move in after next Monday.”

“Cool! Mum will probably be really fussy about it. But I think I can get everything I have packed by then.”

“Hermione’s going to stay with us for a while. Is that fine?”

“Of course it is. What’s it look like?”

“Well, there’s two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a small study, a living room, kitchen, enough room for a small table. Oh, and it’s in a new magical building.”