Chapter Two-An Irish Lord-1821

Lord Daniel O'Neill was in a Belfast Inn.

He sat on a brown colored stool, then ordered a Guinness.

"It's a shame that fellow enemies need to fight". He sighed, as he enjoyed his drink, as the afternoon sun begun to get lower, in the Irish hills.

He wore a light, brown shirt, brown colored breeches, a brown colored belt, brown colored boots, and a silver colored watch on his right hand.

The door slammed open.

And two men arrived.

One of them stared at Lord Daniel.

"Lord Daniel, how gracious you are that you're here". He grinned; the other man also grinned. They were Irish smugglers.

"Seamus, Dougal. I know you both are below contempt for normal people. Less you want to harm me for a slight that I didn't foresee".

"A slight M'Lord. A dishonorable slight I say".

"May I address what this slight is?".

"It is about Lady Edwina Sharpe".

"Lady Edwina is a woman of means. She's married to Lord Richard Sharpe, I hear. Besides, I am not in the mood to mess with London Ladies-".

"And you're not a Lord of honor".

"An honorable Lord doesn't attack his enemies. He fights them...And what do I need of you? Illegal Guinness".

"The Distillery is full; the Alehouse is full. Any evil intent is not worthy of me".

"Now, let's deal with this M'Lord. Like men".

The other Lord smiled.

"Fine, let me finish my Guinness". And, as he finished, he followed them out of the doors...And grabbed his sharp dagger.

***

Page 3