Novacane (Explicit)

For itsemmaaye

I think I started somethin', I got what I wanted
Did did not I can't feel nothin', superhuman
Even when I'm fuckin' Viagra poppin', every single record autotunin'
Zero emotion, muted emotion, pitch corrected, computed emotion

Aaron sat there on his couch, blanked out. This has become a norm for him over these last couple of weeks. He has becomed numbed. No one knew why he wouldn't express himself anymore. He was the one that cheer up others when they were down. Some blame the chick he met this summer for what he has become. He became an emotionless soul, just there numb. He was under that Novacane.

I blame it on the model broad with the Hollywood smile
Stripper booty and a rack like wow, Brain like Berkeley
Met her at Coachella, I went to see Jigga, she went to see Z Trip, perfect

Like every summer Coachella was in full swing. Aaron was in his gear, ready to enjoy the weekend. He spotted this beauty across the lawn and something about her just captivated him. She had that charming hollywood smile that would light up the room. She pulled him closer to her, with no efforts what so ever. Her ass was round and nice, looks like it belonged on the stripper pole.

"Yo. You see that chick over there." Aaron said as he pointed her out to his friend.

"Ah that is Emma. She bad as hell. But don't get caught up with her. I am telling you." his friend told him as they both watched her from a distsnce.

"Man." Aaron said as he smacked his lips. "I can handle it. Trust me." With that being said, he walked towards the beauty he now knew as Emma.

I took a seat on the ice cold lawn, she handed me a ice blue bong, whatever
She said she wanna be a dentist really badly, she's in school payin'
For tuition doin' porn in the Valley, at least she workin'
But girl I can't feel my face, what are we smokin' anyway
She said don't let the high go to waste, but can you taste a little taste of

Aaron sat next to Emma on grass and gave her a smile and a nod. Emma turned to face the handsom man that sat next to her. He had on on open vest, so she could've seen his abs and the beautiful cuts on his arms. She licked her lips at him and passed him the blue bong she had in her lap.

"My name is Aaron by the way." He said before inhaling the substance she just given him.

"Nice to meet you Aaron. I'm Emma." she said kissing his cheek. She automatically had an effect on him and he wanted to know more about this woman.

"So tell me about your self Emma." Aaron said as they gotten comfortable around each other. Emma then sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Well I am studying to be a dentist a great one at that, but I gota work to he pay off a tuition." She said smiling at him. She was already intoxicated and never really cared if persons found out what she does for a living.

"And what a pretty lady like you do." Aaron asked. He automatically wanted to care for her. Bring her back home and spoil her with his love and possessions.

"Oh I do porn down in the valley." she said to him. That threw him off for a seccond, but he realise that a job is a job. He grabbed her ass, making her squeal a bit. Now he understood why it was so big. He took another wiff of the substance she had given him and he felt different.

"Emma. What is this baby girl." He asked observing the bong. She put her index finger on his lips and gave him a sly smile.

"Don't waste the high baby. Just enjoy it" she whispered into her ear.

Weeks later, Aaron found himself engrossed with this woman. He was certain that he found the love of his life.

"Aaron baby" Emma moaned as he kissed and suck her neck. "We can't do this out here." The two were outside on the balcony of their hotel room in the Bahamas. He wanted to treat his lady right, so he took her on a mini vacation.

"Baby girl. Let me show you and the world how much I love you." he said as unpinned her swimsuit top. He threw it across the room and gave her breast the attention that it desired. As he was finished with her breast, he trail his kisses down her body, right over her now wet heat. He pulled off the bottoms quickly and started to eat her out.

Emma started to moan uncontrollably, turning Aaron on more and more by the minute. She was just on the edge from her n orgasm, where we remove his lips form her heat and kissed her now swollen lips from all the biting she was doing.

"Damn baby." she moaned into the kiss as she tasted herself. Eventhough she did porn, she never felt this way before. Aaron discarded his swimming trunks, and lined up his hard member with her entrance.

"Now this might hurt a little" Aaron said with a smirk.

"Boy please you know -OH MY GOD." her argument was cut off by him shoving himself deep inside of her. She had bigger than him, but she never felt this much pleasure before.

"Are you okay baby girl" he said kissing her neck. She nodded her head and grabbed his face to kiss him as he continue to thrust long, deep and slow inside of her. The two continue their love making, not giving a damn who can see or hear them. A new sensation filled Emma, as she realise that her release was right there.

"Baby I'm going to cum" she whispered in his hear. He thrusted himself a little deeper before kissing her neck again.

"Cum with me baby" he said as l of them released. Their moans filled the air as they continued to ride out each others high. Emma never felt so great. Aaron never felt so in love

Novocaine, Novocaine, Novocaine, Novocaine, Novocaine,
Numb the pain, Numb the pain, Numb the pain, Numb the pain, Numb the pain,
Novocaine, Novocaine, Novocaine, Novocaine, Novocaine,
For the pain, for the pain, Novocaine, Novocaine

Aaron came to his senses realising that he was still on the couch. His lover was gone and he didn't know where to find her. He searched high and low and could not find her again. He felt a tear dropped from his eye, realising thst his high has worned off. He took another wiff, becoming numb again.

Novocaine for the pain

_._

Emma I really hope you enjoy this 😊💜. I took me a while to write because I tried to understand the true premise of the song and ya. 😂

Vote. Comment

Requests are open you can check out the requirements at the beginning of the book. 👀

If you know home sitting there bored, go read my book "As The World Turns: NBA Edition" based on my sleepover imagines 😊😊😊💜

Yeah that is all 😂

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜