Motivation (Explicit)

For morgan0302

Oh lover, don't you dare slow down
Go longer, you can last more rounds
Push harder, you're almost there now
So go lover, make mama proud

The hotel room was filled with the moans and screams of Morgan and her lover for the night Brandon Ingram. The pair met at a LA night club and they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"Oh Brandon baby, just like that." Morgan moaned as Brandon hips thrusted into her. His strokes were long and deep and it had her in bliss.

Brandon realise that this vixen infront of him was an expert and didn't want to bust quick. He had to slow down in order to control himself.

"What are you baby boy. Go faster please." he whined at him. He could not say no to the beauty infront of him. He sped up his thrusts asking the big man upstairs to help him last longer.

Morgan body rised as she felt the pleasure waved through her. He was one of the best she ever and had she wanted more. A loud scream escaped her mouth as she released, feeling his warm seed on her stomach soon after.

"Babyboy, I hope you don't think that we are finished." she whispered to him after she caught herself. Brandon could not believe what he got himself into.

Uh, girl I turn that thing into a rainforest
Rain on my head, call that brainstorming
Yeah this is deep, oh but I go deeper
Make you lose yourself, and finders keepers
It go green light, go Weezy go
I like to taste that sugar, that sweet and low
But hold up wait, new position
I put her on my plate then I do the dishes
She my motivation, I'm her transportation
Cause I let her ride, while I drive her crazy
Then I just keep going going like I'm racing
When I'm done she hold me like a conversation
Weezy, baby

Brandon found a new confidence in this round. He was in charge. He turned her to the side and slowly slid his shaft inside of her. He hissed at how tight she was knowing that this was going to me another ride.

Before she had the chance to complain, he gave her a hard deep stroke that made her scream to the top of her lungs. Being satisfied he started pounded inside of her, causing her entire body to shake.

Brandon attacked her neck with love bites and kisses and started to toy with her breast. Morgan knew that he had it in him, and was glad that she gave motivation to the beast inside of him.

He slid out of her and gave her a long deep kiss. As the two were fighting for dominance, Brandon slipped two fingers into her wet core making her moan. He won and started to please her in all ways possible.

"Head down. Ass Up." he said as he smacked her ass. She was loving this so much that she complied quickly. She wiggled her ass teasing him a bit.

"Damn. You so beautiful." he said before smacking it one last time. He pushed himself in her core and she m an arch that sent him crazy.

"More babyboy please more." she said pushing her ass back. His strokes were deep and fast and they both created a rythm with each other. He put both of her hands behind her back and started playing with clit.

"Let me make you cum again." Brandon whispered to Morgan. Her body trembled at the sound of his voice. It was deep and husky.

Her screams then echoed the hotel room as she released all over the place once more. She never felt so good in her life.

Oh Lover,
when you call my name
No other,
can do that the same
I won't let ya get up out of the game,
no so go lover, gon and make me rain

Brandon had Morgan sitting on his face, as he feast on her kitty, her body felt new waves all over again. She never knew a tounge could do so much to her precious jewl. She grabbed his hair and screamed his name as he started to suck on her clit and rub her lips. She wanted more.

"Yes Brandon baby moree." she yelled. He loved seeing her like this. He wanted to give her as much pleasure as she wanted. He took his tounge and spelled his name right her pussy.

Tears of joy and pleasure rolled down Morgan's face. Her release was near and she knew that is was going to be hard. He continued to suck and slurp and her juices coated his lips.

Her body started to shake violently and her juices squirted all over his face and the sheets. She never squirted before. This was all new to her.

Brandon layed her down on the bed and kissed the beautiful woman that he just made love with. She sighed into the kiss, enjoying that taste of herself. He broke the kiss and covered them with comforter, both drifting off into a deep slumber.

Baby Imma be your motivation.

_._

Morgan I hope you enjoyed it 😏💜😊

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜