best osu fanfic ever

I woke up and realized it had been my 16th birthday today. I decided I would lay in bed for a while longer and examine all the posters of anime girls that I had in my room. Then suddenly I realized... today I was finally legally old enough to drop out of highschool in order to pursue my career of becoming a professional osu player. I was so excited that I jumped right out of bed and started singing the lyrics "This will be the day we're waiting for" then I opened my door and my mom came out and she said "Jay you're 16 now, you need to do something with your life instead of staying your room watching those stupid cartoons all day and playing that retarded game where you hit circles". "FUCK YOU MOM YOUR A REAL BAKA YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND I AM GOING TO BECOME THE NEXT COOKIEZI, ALSO MY NAME IS LOLIPANTSU NOT JAY" I screamed at her then she slapped me and sent me to my room and threatened to take away my computer if she ever caught me playing osu again.

I started crying but then I realized there was a window in my room and I got a brilliant plan to help save my osu career. I made a suicide note saying "Mom, you'll never see me again since I have jumped off a bridge because you wouldn't appreciate my osu skills". I wanted to be able to play osu in heaven so I crawled out my window while holding my mechanical keyboard with cherry mx red switches, graphics tablet and my cookiezi body pillow and went to the bridge.