Choosing Ceremony

Sup guys! Another chapter is up! Hope you like it! Sorry for the delay, I've had a busy summer holiday! Only 2 more weeks then back to school! Anyway, remember to vote on the chapter!!

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

They ate breakfast and chatted. Ron reminded them of the choosing of the champions after dinner.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

The day's lessons passed by quite quickly for the golden trio, they were looking forward to the choosing ceremony that night where they would find out who is going to compete for Hogwarts' pride.

After dinner, everyone stood around the Goblet of Fire waiting for the Hogwart's champion to be named. Viktor Krum was for Durmstrang, Fleur Delacour was for Beauxbatons and now, Dumbledore read out the Hogwarts' champion: "Cedric Diggory!" Everyone cheered as the handsome Hufflepuff walked to the room where the other champions were. Everyone began to chat when the goblet went red again. Dumbledore, wearing a confused expression, took the slip of paper and read the name, quietly, at first, in disbelief. "Harry Potter?" Everyone went quiet. Harry went pale. Then, with more confidence, "Harry Potter!!!" Harry was deathly pale but had no choice other than to get up.

As he cautiously walked to the champions' room, he hears murmurs of "He must have cheated!" "The sly idiot!" "How did he do it?" "He is just after more fame" and other not so nice comments. People glared at him. Hermione was one of the only ones who smiled reassuringly at him.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

The Gryffindors decided to host a party to celebrate, although Ron went to bed because he seemed to hate Harry now and muttered something like " Stupid Harry Potter, always after fame and fortune, never thinking about me, his poor best friend." leaving Harry to just sit and chat with Hermione.

As the party died down, Harry and Hermione were the only two people left in the common room and they sat, with Hermione's head on Harry's shoulder and his arm around Hermione.

"Ron seems to hate me. You believe me, don't you?" Harry asked the last part quite worriedly.

"Of course I believe you Harry!! And I think Ron will get over it. You have been through a lot together. Dont worry, I will never leave you." Hermione reassured.

"I know. I love you"

"I love you too"

They stayed down for another few minutes, kissing and talking, before going to bed.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Sorry it's quite short. I hope you liked it and I have a good idea for a chapter coming up soon. Dont forget to follow, vote and comment!!

 Dont forget to follow, vote and comment!!

Oh, and here is the quote. It was my profile picture. Its awesome and true, all of them are!!

 Its awesome and true, all of them are!!