I do Pt.2

While Trina and Alex were on their two week honeymoon. They were glad to be away from the drama.

Everyone was at lucious house when anika decided to make a surprise visit.
Anika said "I'm pregnant."
Cookie was mad, she look at lucious.
Anika said "it's Hakeem."
Everyone was quite you can hear a pen drop.

Cookie slapped Hakeem upside and said "you can't keep it in your pants, you just wait until your sister hears about this."
Lucious said "Trina is not going to hear nothing about this."
Cookie said "are you crazy, Trina has every right to know."
Lucious looked at cookie and said "no she don't, she is the only sain one in the this family, she need some normal in her life."
Cookie said "this family is far from normal, lucious."

The next few weeks were a blur. And Trina and Alex was coming back.

Anika was sitting on the office with lucious and cookie telling them about how the feds got a hold of her.
Then all of a sudden Andre and Rhonda came in, Rhonda punch anika right in the nose.
Rhonda said "you made me lose my baby, and you made Trina go into an early labor, she almost lost her kids because of you."
Anika said "why would I do that?"
Cookie said "are you sure?"
Rhonda said 'I know what I saw before I pass out, and Trina told me you came in with some goons and attack her."
Anika said "I didn't do anything."
It seems like no one was believing Rhonda.
Rhonda said "she did this to me, she did it to your own daughter."
Before lucious could say anything, the doors had open.
"I'm back everyone."
Everyone looked and saw Trina and Alex back from their vacation.

"Everyone looked and saw Trina and Alex back from their vacation

Trina said "what's going on?"Lucious ran I'm front of anika so Trina didn't see her

Lucious ran I'm front of anika so Trina didn't see her.
Cookie said "how was the trip?"
Trina smiled and said " the Bahamas was so much fun, I wish we could stay longer. But you know we have a family here."
Rhonda said "I'm glad your back."
Trina hugged Rhonda and then said "dad, are you going to stand there or are you going to give your daughter a hug?"
Cookie smirked a little and said "good ahead lucious, go give your daughter a hug, you know the sain one in the family."

Lucious looked at cookie and back at his daughter. He moved out the way and Trina saw anika standing there and she is pregnant.
Trina said "what the hell?"
Lucious said "how was your trip?"
Trina said "cut the bull, you got her pregnant?"

Cookie sat back and watch the scene unfold and said "oh this should be good."

Lucious said "remember when we had father daughter time, and we went back to my house and then we left so quickly."
Trina nodded.
Lucious said " I saw anika and Hakeem together."
Trina ran towards anika, lucious, Alex and Andre was holding Trina back.
Trina said "you slimy bitch, first kill Rhonda child and then you tired to kill mine, so what you can have the first child of empire. But guess what bitch I did."
Trina tried to fight the guys off.
Trina said "how could you take advantage of someone innocent as Hakeem, we all know Hakeem at that bright, you bitch took advantage of him."
Lucious said "Alex, Andre, can you get Trina out of here."
Alex and Andre was pulling trina out of the office with her still screaming.

Cookie said "I told you lucious, I told you."