Part 1

"What Is Yo Name ? " He Said " Mahni " I Said . " That's Cute , But What Was Going On Back There Like Is You Okay Ma ? " Yeah , I Just Can't Move I Have A Massive Headache And My Body Just Hurts ."
Him : Well I'm Gon Take You Back To My Place And We Can Get To Know Each other Or You Can Go Straight To Sleep It Don't Matter it's All Up To You Baby Girl ?
Me : Yeah We Can Get To Know Each other , I Only Know What The Streets Know
Him : And What's That ?
Me : Yo Name Emperor And You A Drug Lord \ Dealer
Him : That's It !? Shit I Thought I Was The Word Around Town
Me : ( Laughing ) You Are Though
* Pulls Up To This Small Mansion *
Me : This Yo * Ouch My Chest * House ?
Him : Yeah This All Me Shorty
* He Gets Out The Car And Walks To The Passenger Side And Picks Me Up Take Me In To The House That Was Small On The Outside But Big As Fuck On The Inside * He Took Me Upstairs To This Beautiful All White Room , He Sat Me On The Bed As Gentle As Can Be . He Then Walked In To This Walk In Closet That Was So Big And Beautiful Just Like The Whole House It Was Like Heaven Or Something . He Grabbed Me A Cocaine White Rag And Towel With A Burgundy Lace Bra And Panty Set .
Me : Do You Have A Girlfriend Or Something ?
Him : Nah , Well I Am Just Recently Getting Over A Break Up I Kicked Her Out , She Cheated On Me With My Cousin Arron .
Me : I --- I Am So Sorry I Didn't Kn---
Him : I'm About To Cook Tacos Do You Want Some ?
Me : Yes That Would Be Nice .
* He Leaves The Room , Leaving Me All Alone *