~• Chapter 10 •~

I sorry I haven't updated in a while, schools been a bust and really, I'd rather be at home ;-;
Let's continue...

~•~

"Thank you...both of you...",  your voice shook as you spoke.

"Human, I mean Y/N, let the fantastic Sans make you some tacos to bring up your spirits!", Sans said as he put his hands on his hips. You nodded and told Papyrus you were gonna head up stairs to your room and unpack, he just nodded in response and sat on the couch.

You threw you bag down in your room and threw yourself on your bed, you stared up at the ceiling and hopped back on the train of thought.

Was it really...meant to be for them to leave me?
Will this happen again but with Sans and Papyrus?

I hope not, they're both all I've got now... I can't loose them..

..I'll make sure it won't happen..

You sighed and just closed your eyes and relaxed. Right now, all you needed was some peace and quiet. A soft smile appeared on your face, no one was bothering you, just the way you liked it.

Your chest gently rose and fell as you calmed your self down from the madness that surrounded you, (idk & idc).

You dozed off.
(aaaand scene...).

---

(sooooo tired, can't think... ;-;)
[9000000000 hours later..]

---

You woke up from your hibernation, which was rather long to you, (I dunno how long you sleep but I usually sleep for 10 mins for a nap or so...).

You rolled out of bed, making an awfully loud thud, which kinda hurt your arm. You sat up and blew strands of hair out of your face.

Your got up on your feet, stumbled a little but managed to go downstairs.
Pap was still on the couch, he looked at you.

"Hey sleepyhead, how was your rather long nap?", Pap chuckled. You just smiled and sat next to him, and snuggled with him.

"I'm still tired...I couldn't get real comfy so, I'm sleeping here..", you dozed off after you said that.
Pap was blushing a tiny bit, but understood, he put his arm around you as you caught z's.

He's so comfortable.. He's like a lazy cloud...

---

You woke up again from your nap, you were still snuggled up against Papyrus, you looked up at him, finding him asleep. Of course he was asleep. You looked away, you knew you were a little flustered.

You sat yourself up a little and pecked a kiss upon his cheekbone and got up and headed to the kitchen to find Sans asleep on the floor. You smirked, poor little blueberry pushed himself.

You picked the little blueberry up in your arms, bridal style, and carried him up to his room and tucked him in. You went downstairs and cleaned up Sans' cooking.

Soon, you finished cleaning and went over to Papyrus and sat yourself down, put his arm around you and wrapped your arm around his waist.
It was strange how oddly comfortable he was, maybe he stuffed a pillow in?
Was that possible?

Curiosity took over you and you lifted his hoodie getting a real good view of that (smexy) ribcage of his, you saw his orange soul floating still to where his real heart would be, it was glowing extremely bright, it was beautiful, your ears were perked up at this.

Now you wanted to touch his soul, ohhh how badly you were holding yourself back, it was no use in even trying. You poked his soul, Pap flinched a little, making you pull back a bit. You looked up at him.
Good, he's still sound asleep...

You went back to what you were doing and slid your finger gently down his soul, Pap groaned. You just ignored him and continued.

You carefully and gently grab his soul and pull it out of his hoodie. You were pretty confused to why Papyrus had flinched and groaned whenever you touched it, does too touch trigger something to his soul?

You pulled yourself way from his hoodie, sat facing Pap and pressed your thumb against his orange soul. You looked up at Papyrus who was wincing a little, were you hurting him?

You frowned, you didn't enjoy hurting people. You looked down at his soul, which was kinda drippy, did this thing need to be in some kind of temperature, does it act like ice cream or something?

You lifted his hoodie and placed he's soul back where you discovered it in the first place. When you let go of his soul, Pap relaxed, was he tensed up?

You looked at Pap, who was looking at you, you flustered and slid yourself to the other end of the couch, giving both of you space.

Papyrus chuckled drawing your attention to him. Your tail wipped the couch. Goodness what was he gonna say?

"So, the little cat was being curious? You really know how to turn someone on, that's what you were doing to me in case you were wondering...", Papy words made you blush heavily, you turned your head away from him.

Pap grabbed your legs and yanked you to him, you eeped, you shirt rubbed against the couch making your shirt lift up, showing your stomach.

Papyrus had you pinned to the couch, you didn't dare move, he'd probably plop himself down on you, you didn't want that, did you?

"Papyrus get off me...", your ears twitched in annoyance.
"Hmmm, nah. I'm good." Pap grinned.

You glared at him, he stuck his tongue out at you. You bite down on it, Papyrus' eyesockets widened and his face was painted with bright orange.

"H-heyth, let go of mah tongueh..." Pap said, having a hard time speaking.
"No" you growled.
"L-let go...pleasth?", Pap grumbled.
You wrapped you arms around him, making him get closer to you.
You kissed him.

Papyrus smirked and kissed you back with his teeth.

(Drops microphone)

You both had a lovely kiss, Papyrus' tongue asked for entrance in your mouth, that's when you pulled away from him, kicking him off of you and the couch, you ran up the stairs and into your room, slammed the door shut, locked it and sunk down leaning against the door.

Why did I just do that!? Am I really in love with him!? No! Not this early in a relationship with him, (as friends). What the heck is wrong with me?!

~•~

Dawww, that was cute I suppose!
Well, stay tuned my Lovelies~
For chapter 11!